Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people you slept with>?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm so bored I'm actually asking this question.

10 for me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's all sex with you! :jester:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I was trying to work this out the other day but I honestly can't do it. I tried writing down all the names but then realised there are some I don't know the names of.

:down:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Prostitutes do count. Rape doesn't. Just to let you know Doug family members do count, coming from Seaford that should bump you up quite a bit.
Oh, and wanking definately doesn't

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Les Biehn said:
Prostitutes do count. Rape doesn't. Just to let you know Doug family members do count, coming from Seaford that should bump you up quite a bit.
Oh, and wanking definately doesn't

Thanks for the confirmation.

What about if you gave someone a blowjob but then didn't take it up the Gary? Does that count?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
16. Although 8 of them were one-night stands whilst at college.

I seem to be inexperienced compared to most other people I know.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
What about if you gave someone a blowjob but then didn't take it up the Gary? Does that count?

Oral sex does not count. Penatrative sex only.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sexual Partners
Averages up: 6 for men, 4 for women

Number of opposite sex partners ever, Great Britain

The average (median) number of lifetime heterosexual partners was six for men and four for women (aged 16 to 44 at time of interview in 1999-2001). A far higher proportion of men than women reported ten or more lifetime partners (35 per cent of men compared with 19 per cent of women).

One in 100 men reported 100 or more partners, while one in 100 women reported 40 or more. Women were more likely to report fewer partners than men – 18 per cent of men and 24 per cent of women reported none or only one lifetime sexual partner.

The previous survey was carried out in 1989/90 at a time of concern about the rising epidemic of HIV/AIDS. Since then the proportion of men and women reporting two or fewer lifetime partners has fallen while the proportion reporting five or more has increased. For women the median increased from two to four lifetime partners, while men reported an increase from four to six.

The median age of first heterosexual intercourse was 17 for both men and women. One in four men (27 per cent) and one in five women (20 per cent) reported first intercourse before the age of 16.

Around 6 per cent of both men and women reported having sex with a same sex partner. This was an increase from 4 per cent of men and 2 per cent of women ten years previously.

Source: National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles II, National Centre for Social Research

Interviews were conducted with men and women aged 16 to 44 (via self-completion) living in private households in England, Scotland and Wales between 1999 and 2001.

Published on 1 August 2003

More than the average put it that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here