Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people will openly cry when they hear the news?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No matter what it is, tears will definitely DEFINITELY spring to my eyes when i hear the news

Not very manly i know but what the hell? It's been a long long time coming

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
When SCR broke the news last time that it was a no I had tears in my eyes but the main feeling was shock, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
y2dave said:
I'm just going to skive work and get pissed regardless. It's for the best, trust me.

s/work/college and s/pissed/lightly toasted because I'm half skint, and thats me

Only hope I can get the news in time to skive considering I'm not off till 3:50 tomorrow.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
MYOB said:
s/work/college and s/pissed/lightly toasted because I'm half skint, and thats me

Only hope I can get the news in time to skive considering I'm not off till 3:50 tomorrow.

Couldn't you just be "ill" the rest of the week?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
MYOB said:

Be SLY and work an angle to skive, my sore throat has been getting worse and worse recently.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Referee!!! said:
Couldn't you just be "ill" the rest of the week?

I was out four days last week (legimitately, I couldn't walk). They might get suspicious

Ah what the hell. The pub is far enough away. ;)

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
MYOB said:
I was out four days last week (legimitately, I couldn't walk). They might get suspicious

Ah what the hell. The pub is far enough away. ;)

Okay. Follow the other suggestion :lolol:

Make bird noises, sneeze, sore throat :thumbsup:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
fake slim said:
No matter what it is, tears will definitely DEFINITELY spring to my eyes when i hear the news

Not very manly i know but what the hell? It's been a long long time coming

Hey mate great to see u, I am going to be over the moon, despite having never been to the Goldstone, I may be pretty emotional as well.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Re: Re: How many people will openly cry when they hear the news?

Strike said:
Hey mate great to see u, I am going to be over the moon, despite having never been to the Goldstone, I may be pretty emotional as well.

Strike!!!!
Long time....
I just hope they'll be tears of joy

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No crying as I have been absolutely convinced it is going to be a yes for so long now, I'll probably just say "nice".

The other "alternatives" are such no-brainers there can only be, and will only be, one decision.

FALMER HERE WE COME

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Hey Fake Slim mate, hopefully they will be tears of joy, hows things in your life, u still at prefered mortages? I have been doing some temping work recently I very nearly got work at your place via First Recruitment, but the trains got f***ed up on that day and missed interview. :nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here