Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people making the long trip to blackburn on Saturday?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Would have thought we will take 500, about the same amount we took to Burnley, who are just down the road.

Train prices ruled me out, would have gone otherwise, doing Ipswich instead - where my train is cheaper than the match ticket !!

gatwickseagull07

Jan 30, 2012
Exeter
300 would be embarrassing, I'm sure we will still out sing the rovers, { you're not a big club anymore, you're not a big club anymore} First game against them in over 20 years

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
No Chance
1.Distance and cost
2.Result will not affect promotion or relegation.
3.Unlikely to get even a point.
4.Pre Christmas more important events
5.Possibility of bad weather.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Really? I should imagine at least 800.

300 would be embarrassing.

Saturday before Christmas. I hope it's more than 300 too but it's a big ask.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yep, I'll be there.

Seem to remember we took about 800 on our first trip to the Keepmoat in December a few years back, and that was when we were crap and it was a Tuesday night! The new ground factor really is likely to count, plus the lack of Boxing Day fixture. 1000ish I'd think

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No, I'M slumming IT in standard CLASS. I hope HE doesn't TRY to molest ME in THE buffet CAR.

That will depend on how much you abuse me on NSC and need to be taxed, young man

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me, Frau Tubthumper (2nd ever Albion game) and the Tubthumper Troupe will be in full effect. My missus brings the best out of Vicente; he performs for her and you have been warned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here