Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people have LOVED you?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dies Irae said:
Just the one!

I met her 5 years before we were married ( she was 15 I was 18) and we have been married for 24 years and 6 months.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

There is nothing sweeter than the image in my head of a grown, hairy man lurking at bus-stops or school gates or working in girls' shoe-shops to meet the partner who'll forever be chained to his side or in his cellar.

I am obviously just jealous.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Twice, one I thought I would marry but for her mother and one romance on holiday.

Three days back from holiday and I knew the score

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hopefully 2. I presume my ex-wife did at some point, and hopefully the current lucky lady does too:angel:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Just the one and I'm stuck with him. Never broken anyone's heart, at least not to my knowledge.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Love is overated, i thought i was in love with my first girlfriend (5 years) then i got besotted with a bird from work, had an on/off fling for 1 year- i thought i loved her- didnt work out.

Latest bird of 2.5 years dumped me, i thought i loved her but i was bonking a random after 2 weeks of getting binned- so i guess i didnt realy love her.

Its far too easy to say you love someone, but to actually mean it is quite different .

Prior to getting binned by my latest i would have said i loved 3- but now i reckon a big fat 0.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bristolseagull said:
Love is overated, i thought i was in love with my first girlfriend (5 years) then i got besotted with a bird from work, had an on/off fling for 1 year- i thought i loved her- didnt work out.

Latest bird of 2.5 years dumped me, i thought i loved her but i was bonking a random after 2 weeks of getting binned- so i guess i didnt realy love her.

Its far too easy to say you love someone, but to actually mean it is quite different .

Prior to getting binned by my latest i would have said i loved 3- but now i reckon a big fat 0.

dont think it is

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Dies Irae said:
Just the one!

I met her 5 years before we were married ( she was 15 I was 18) and we have been married for 24 years and 6 months.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

How sweet ..................... do you still love her as much or in fact more though than that first time you told her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here