Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people have LOVED you?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Enough macho posturing about how many people you've SLEPT with, that's EASY. What's NOT easy is having people fall in LOVE with you.

We're not talking relationships, we're talking full-on I'll-die-if-you-leave-me kind of LOVE.

Love, that when it DID go wrong, caused heartbreak and pain for MONTHS for those involved.

I'm at THREE so far. Not a BIG number, but for all the ANGUISH each one has caused, I'm glad it not higher.

How many HEARTS have you BROKEN?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
one probably

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Everyone loves me. And if they do not then they do not count.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Hard to tell really. I've never been fully conscious of anyone having truly loved me an all that shit, and I've not been in a relationship as such. However, some girls do get worryingly obsessed over you very easily and what's to say that scary full on-ness isn't just misplaced love?

But realistically, none

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
3, though sadly I had no feelings at all for one of them.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Loved a few & been loved by a few but gave up on love a few years ago. These days I only fall in lust!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have never made a woman catch love with my appearance or the hollow mutters of my jowl, but there have been maybe 3 women in the real world after long periods of time to have professed their hearty urges toward me and my hirsute case.
I have been with my current girlfriend for the last 18 months or so. For a spell of that i was unconscious and then thought she was a murderer for a few days after. Throughout our entire time together, though, i'm the only one who can muster an I Love You. There's something of her that makes her too nervous to say how she feels freely by morning or feverishly come evening.
Its a killer some of the time.
Still, i do love her. Even from what i have to imagine in reply.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just the one!

I met her 5 years before we were married ( she was 15 I was 18) and we have been married for 24 years and 6 months.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here