Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people are looking forward to West Ham now?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
After a dismal week of results how do you feel about going to West Ham now? I didn't manage to go to the Crewe game but did go to Derby midweek. I thought we were powder puff up front - no real threat. I'm afraid we'll get a tonking at Upton Park

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm expecting a tonking at West Ham, but am still looking forward to it.

I just hope it doesn't turn into this season's Palace.

The whole point of winning at Cardiff was to play at places like Upton Park.

Are there really people here who would prefer us to be challenging Chesterfield for a place in the League One play-offs?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
The whole point of winning at Cardiff was to play at places like Upton Park.

Are there really people here who would prefer us to be challenging Chesterfield for a place in the League One play-offs?

Here here.

Rather be going to West Ham and have played at Stadium of Light than Bournemouth / Colchester.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm really looking forward to it, and am actually quietly optomistic. I reckon West Ham will think we're a pushover after last weeks results. Could be time for a positive reaction from our boys.

Oh, and I'll still be quite happy if we have 25+ points by Christmas.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Really looking forward as it will be my last away game of the season :wave:

(unless we make the play offs :lolol: )

I am :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
:wave: I'm looking forward to it.....with recent results not too optimistic.....but we'll make some noise whether we're winning or getting stuffed!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Of course I am looking forward to going. I will be able to see the Albion at Upton Park. Something I never thought I would see a few years back (except maybe a cup game)

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Beach Hut said:
Here here.

Rather be going to West Ham and have played at Stadium of Light than Bournemouth / Colchester.

I always look forward to going to matches, away ones in particular, because of the better atmosphere amongst the Brighton contingent and there are some nice stadia e.g Molyneux and Pride Park. However, the trip to Upton Park is the one I have been looking forward to least of all. There are grounds I'd much prefer to visit and that even includes the likes of Bournemouth and Colchester - grim as the latter is! That doesn't mean to say that I don't prefer being in the Championship though, before someone comments on that! I don't have fond memories of Upton Park - I regard it as a depressing dump. I just hope we make loads of noise and stop the Shammers in their tracks - then, and only then, will I find it an enjoyable experience! I won't hold my breath!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would be, if I had a ticket :(

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
we seem to raise our game against the big boys

forest, the foxes , sunderland we lost but played well and leeds

althought it will be tought could come away with a point

hopefully nil nil as if we score i might be in a bit of shit in the west ham end

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
We always seem to raise the standard for the bigger clubs! It should be a good game and a point is a definite possibility!!
:clap:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I'm looking forward to it. Should be a grand day out whatever the outcome...

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I'm looking forward to it. Should be a grand day out whatever the outcome...

and i will hopefully get to meet some of the nsp crew at last :lolol: :wave:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I think it is all about being there, Upton Park seemed light years away when we were being stuffed at Roots hall. If we can compete then I will be happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here