Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many people are in debt?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Ernest said:
Are you sure ? What would you prefer ? A night on the piss in Bangkok or a room full of geeks talking shite :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
MMMMMM thats a hard one:lolol:
Can't believe you bottled it earn as you have let me down as thought you was a man who could awnser questions and take the rift,but guess i'll have to fly the flag.:lolol: :drink:

Turgid

Dec 5, 2003
Wadhurst
We are all in debt - are bodies are simply on loan for the duration of our lives - at some point we have to return then to the earth from which they were formed many many years ago.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Ernest said:
I'm waiting for the fans forum and then I'm going to expose myself to Dick Tight and that will have him shitting himself :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Just wave your wallet at him and say use it you tight fucker:lolol:

You will never show your face will you???:lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not a penny :) managed to get to the ripe old age of 27 and one little baby and still avoided oweing anyone any cash apart from a mortgage but i don't really see that as a debt, plus reckon my house has made about 25k in the last year anyway.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just gone into debt for the first time since uni. Have spent a fortune doing up the house ready for sale. But I should get it all back soon and by living in Brighton to boot.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gwylan said:
Just gone into debt for the first time since uni. Have spent a fortune doing up the house ready for sale. But I should get it all back soon and by living in Brighton to boot.

To boot? Don't you mean red shoes Max?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
apart from a mortgage but i don't really see that as a debt, plus reckon my house has made about 25k in the last year anyway.

I was astonished to see that a house on this road has just gone for 21K more than we paid in March.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yorkie said:
I was astonished to see that a house on this road has just gone for 21K more than we paid in March.

Hmm our buyer argeed sale in April pulled out in June!!!!!!! estate agent came round as to why etc revalued £8000 more in 3 months THIS IS NOT SUSTAINABLE

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Yorkie said:

It's mad really, we paid 70k for ours one up the road same style house, only difference being it has a more modern fitted kitchen tahn ours, but we have just had our bathroom all redone and it's up for 95k!!!!!!!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Yep count me in. What got me in debt was buying a new house. I'm not talking about the mortgage but all the things like curtain rails etc.

I'll be selling my car soon to clear a lot of it though.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't have a credit card and am trying to get away with not having one for as long as possible.

But I've got to repay a car loan (almost finished) and a student loan.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Goring Gull said:
It's mad really, we paid 70k for ours one up the road same style house, only difference being it has a more modern fitted kitchen tahn ours, but we have just had our bathroom all redone and it's up for 95k!!!!!!!

I bought a semi in December last year. Next door is on the market for £25k more than we paid for it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here