Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
:wave:

Was there. Front row, behind the goal. Shit view, but I was there.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes, I flew home from the Netherlands just for the game, was somewhat gutted by the result but it was a good day out.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
I was there....how the hell did we lose to Notts County.....the first goal came from a corner that was really a goal kick :angry:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest said:
and who was captain and whose fault it was that we lost ?.................................Dean Wilkins :angry: :angry: :angry:

He scored then in the interview afterwards forgot he had scored

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and those that were there - were you singing "Always look on the bright side of life" as you shuffled out of Wembley?

I didn't. But lots were.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Auditor said:
I was there....how the hell did we lose to Notts County.....the first goal came from a corner that was really a goal kick :angry:

:shrug: Like I said, shit view ...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bozza said:
...and those that were there - were you singing "Always look on the bright side of life" as you shuffled out of Wembley?

I didn't. But lots were.

No I was just so gutted we played county off the park and should of won we hit the woodwork twice etc etc.
Amazing that we went down to Div 3 the next season

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I was there. Bloody Tommy Johnson. Our demise started that day. If we had won, we would have been in the prem (actually it was the season before it started but we would have kept our best players and stayed up). Dean Wilkins was in floods of tears after.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Juan Albion said:
Went. Never expected to win. Let's be honest, we NEVER deserved to be in the playoff final that year. I still don't know how we did it, negative goal difference and all that.

We played great football that season.Bryne,Small,Walker what a good team.
Deanos freekick against Ipswich :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bozza said:

I didn't. But lots were.

Not me. I reckon I must have been one of the very last to leave the stadium. Something told me that I would probably never see Brighton play at Wembley ever again, so I just sat on my red plastic bench seat and watched the County players celebrating up the other end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here