Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of you have ever............

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
LEFT AN ALBION GAME EARLY :bounce: :flameboun ..........and why:censored:

Me...............only once and someone on here knows why................................ I hate it when Albion fans leave early however bad it gets!!:nono:

1066gull

Reading this season.

I didn't want to, but the driver needed to get back earlier no matter what the score was.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I ahve only left twice.Firstly was the Brighton-Bradford game when we won 3-2.Left after 3-1 because I got soooo cold.Second one was Reading away this year at 3-0.I left then because we parked in a multi storey and we knew it'd be a drubbing so we decided to go,we didn't want a load of Reading fans banging on our windows!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
A van der Meyde said:
Reading this season.

I didn't want to, but the driver needed to get back earlier no matter what the score was.

So he would not have stayed if we had won? mmmm
why bother going? Not cheap to go to a match either:wave:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Once Chester away and needed to get back to Liverpool as there were others waiting for me before we could go out. Bit of a waste of time though as I had to wait outside the ground for the game to finish before any buses would leave!

Doh!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
McShane79 said:
Only once. It was 26th October 2002. I couldn't face it anymore. 5 was enough for me.

Snap. Although the Met weren't very keen to let us out at first.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
My dad made me leave Brighton v Cardiff at the glodstone were
1-5 down and lost 3-5 missed 2 goals!

ps I hate it when people leave early who on hear missed Virgo's goal hahahahahahahahaha!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Coventry this season. Had to get back to Aber on the trains, which is a pain in itself, and with a few minutes to go there wasn't much to stay for.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Bozza said:
Snap. Although the Met weren't very keen to let us out at first.

Dead right and there was plenty of them too.
I managed to sneak out as there was a guy chatting to the police who said he had a flight to catch, and they let him through - I said I was with him!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have left two games early.

The two Brentford 4-0s as they were on tuesday nights and I had to get up early for work the next day

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Once, five mins from the end of the last drubbing at Brentford.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
I do remember seeing people leaving their seats in the south stand in the Play off semi at the Withdean against Swindon when we were 2-1 down with seconds to go - I went mental when Virgo scored!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just the once, Reading away, years ago, in the Elm Park days.
I think we were 4-0 down, midway through the 2nd half & hadn't strung 2 passes together all game.

We left so early we were well out of Reading before, the radio match had finished.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
One time only. Hereford home match when the fireworks went off and everyone left the ground 15mins early. I still tried to watch the match through the gap in the exit doors in the North West corner of the Goldstone.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Cant remember the final score,but it was at Brentford a few seasons ago.We were loosing badly and as the car was parked in a very dodgy spot we decided to leave early and beat the traffic.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Only once at Reading this season, never done it before but was just so bored watching them score at will.

Wanted to leave the Palace match but we weren't allowed out, had to watch the humiliation play itself out....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have to leave every match early. Otherwise I'd miss the start of Strictly Come Dancing, or Ant & Dec.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here