Dec 18, 2003
London
I have never been unemployed - damn I must be doing something wrong.:(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Spicy said:
I have never been unemployed - damn I must be doing something wrong.:(

Same here, had a Saturday Job that became full-time in the School Holidays, resigned from that when I got my job after after my A level results, joined my current employer in '77

:angel:

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
the full harris said:
what? So the day after you left school you turned up for your first day at work?!

Yep, before I left school I got a job in a bank in Lewes. Left school one day started work the next.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Employed

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Not employed. Been looking for IT work since January. Got an interview on Friday, an application for the Police pending and a job for my brother's company if all else fails. =/

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Technically I am but it's out of choice, I am costing the tax payer nothing. I am looking but it's not too easy given my age and various other factors.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I am at the moment. I gave my notice in because I thought I was moving and the purchase fell through.

I am now waiting until the second purchase has gone through and will get a job down there when I have arrived.

I do still have a monthly income from Yorkshire Electricity though as part of my redundancy package was to pay out my pension early.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
My job has just been extended. I've been looking at Belgian sites.
My findings thus far:
Belgians are dirty c***s.

You only have to look at Justine Henin to see that. She looks filthy. I can't help thinking Leyton Hewitt has got the wring Belgian. Justine who looks Filthy or Kim who looks like your brother. The choice is yours.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Simster said:
You only have to look at Justine Henin to see that. She looks filthy. I can't help thinking Leyton Hewitt has got the wring Belgian. Justine who looks Filthy or Kim who looks like your brother. The choice is yours.

My brother, no. My auntie? Well, that's a whole different kettle of dna.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here