Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many non seagulls fans do you know that are now trying to go to every game?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Have I missed something here ? How can they not be Albion fans if they go to every game ?

This.

Not everyone has just one team they "support" and remain that way forever and a day. Anyone who is now going regularly to the Amex has started supporting this club of ours, and that's fine by me.

Sep 20, 2005
Didn't wanna wait in the queue then?

Oh well.

Sorry, didn't make myself very clear. My mistake.

I didn't want to wait in the queue to explain what I'd already explained to them in the shop last week. The tickets had all gone by then.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, didn't make myself very clear. My mistake.

I didn't want to wait in the queue to explain what I'd already explained to them in the shop last week. The tickets had all gone by then.

Is the Palace game the first you have tried for tickets?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it a problem with the card that you are trying to use, rather than the online ticketing system itself? Ie. is it a debit or credit card?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't understand how you haven't got this sorted before now if the Palace game is not your first attempt? Or am I missing something?

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
dont mind them coming at all! more money to the club to get better signings to support us in the premiership next year! :) :albion2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can't understand it either. Hence my postings to that effect.

To be honest, I don't think the response you got in the shop was acceptable, and isn't my experience of the ticket office at all. For them to say "its a problem with the website, write to the club..." when you are standing there in front of them to get it sorted just doesn't add up (not that I'm doubting what you've written).

I appreciate it might be too late for the Palace game now, but I suggest the next game you intend going to, you go to the ticket office in person and don't leave until they have sorted it out, ie gone through the online purchasing process, using your current details which has failed you so far. They have always been more than helpful in my experience in updating details from their database (there was a problem with my sons details as they had him down as Adult instead of U18, which they rectified there and then). Maybe you were unlucky with the person serving at the time, but theres no reason why they shouldn't be able to resolve this issue for you.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
dont mind them coming at all! more money to the club to get better signings to support us in the premiership next year! :) :albion2:

Yep. In 2012 or 2013, I think it will happen.

With the long gap from the P'Boro game .... to LFC, Leeds & Palace, I have withdrawal symptons of wanting to see this exciting team Gus has assembled, in the still incredible venue.

NCBHA

Jan 31, 2011
My view is there are lots of different types of fans. The fanaticals who are Brighton through and through, the casuals who come and go and the newbies who have probably been waiting for Falmer. There are also the people who may support another team but still want to watch their local club. Nothing wrong with any of these, they all pay their money which is great for BHA.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
This.

Not everyone has just one team they "support" and remain that way forever and a day. Anyone who is now going regularly to the Amex has started supporting this club of ours, and that's fine by me.

This.

I have followed the Albion's results ever since I can remember. Since I've only just turned 15, this season was the first season that I have felt that I can get a season ticket and feel that I can look after myself enough to go with a mate. Previously my dad was taking me to see Eastbourne borough and I was happy with that and I enjoyed it, but it's nowhere near the experience I get now at the Amex each week(not that I would expect it to be).

I also follow arsenal and west ham because my dad is a big west ham supporter and my grandad was a big arsenal supporter, but we never really got to go much because it was always quite expensive.

I always hate it when people say "you're not a true football supporter" just because you follow more than one team. I have always "supported" all four teams I have mentioned, and I always will, but I don't see how that means you have to attend every game to be a true, loyal supporter, I enjoy the football that all four of the teams play and I will follow them through their highs and lows. I am really grateful for my season ticket at the Amex and I wouldn't swap it for anything else.

I don't see why it is so frowned upon to support more than one team, the only awkward moment is when the two teams play eachother.

hp1991

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
To be honest I have a problem every time I go in the Brighton shop and they can never sort it out...very dis-organised!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My view is there are lots of different types of fans. The fanaticals who are Brighton through and through, the casuals who come and go and the newbies who have probably been waiting for Falmer. There are also the people who may support another team but still want to watch their local club. Nothing wrong with any of these, they all pay their money which is great for BHA.

very true

Sep 20, 2005

Yes. True.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Well pretty much everyone who constantly reminded me 'Brighton are shit' during Primary and Secondary school now go to almost every home game.

They leave their United/Arsenal shirts at home now though and they don the stripes.

Seconded!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here