Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many nights a week do you get drunk....(average) ...??

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
2 on average. Once at the weekend and once after playing snooker in the week. More drunk on the weekend though.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Drunk, probably just Saturday during the season (and not really in the evening). I probably have a drink most days though.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Like a beer with me dinner most nights, have a bottle of Red one night a week with a good old Chicken Pasta, but I love Sunday Drinking, can easily down 5 or 6 cans and a bottle of wine most Sundays.........

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have a beer or two most evenings, but actually drunk...quite rare.

I get tipsy sometimes on a Friday night, as I often have a couple at lunchtime, then a couple more at the local after work, then maybe half a bottle of red in the evening. But I wouldn't consider myself "drunk", I don't wake up with a hangover or anything.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Very rarely get drunk these days - once every few months. I tend to have a beer/cider/port/glass of wine a couple of times a week, and always have a pint after playing a rugby match. That is about it.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
About once a week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None for me either.
Since losing some weight and getting more from my cycling, even nights out have been measured, beer and a water chaser!.

It's got to the point where even Wifey has said, you really ought to go out and get smashed, which is sweet of her!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here