Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many more to Southampton?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Is there anyone who up until now were not going on Sunday but have since changed their mind due to the appointment of Poyet?

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
i was going to risk going and getting my ticket at the gate........not too sure now......what do u guys think?should i still risk it...?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'm feeling pretty smug about it now. Got seduced into going by Twinkle Toes but was prepared for a pretty forgettable Sunday evening in a generic stadium surrounded by the tedious retards who provide the depressing majority of our away following when there's nowt at stake. Looking forward to it now oi must say.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
but was prepared for a pretty forgettable Sunday evening in a generic stadium surrounded by the tedious retards who provide the depressing majority of our away following when there's nowt at stake.

You've noticed that too. Should be a snorter now, I'm in.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
You boys should introduce yourselves to a couple of these "tedious retards" when you get down there.

How f***ing arrogant can two posters get? What makes you two so different, so special?

I'll be there, you can come up and call me a retard

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You boys should introduce yourselves to a couple of these "tedious retards" when you get down there.

How f***ing arrogant can two posters get? What makes you two so different, so special?

:lolol:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I'm feeling pretty smug about it now. Got seduced into going by Twinkle Toes but was prepared for a pretty forgettable Sunday evening in a generic stadium surrounded by the tedious retards who provide the depressing majority of our away following when there's nowt at stake. Looking forward to it now oi must say.

What a dick, I'd rather you not bother coming

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Ah, sorry. I am very, very boring myself, and I'm sure you're not retarded. But sometimes you do look around the away end and feel a bit embarrassed...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am wavering.......depends on the weather and how I feel in the morning

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thinking about it, especially if we can get a big Uruguay flag together.

PG

uruguay-flag.gif

:clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here