Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many men on here live on their own?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I move to my own place next week roll on!!!
Did visit a few shared places,but the geezers where a bit studenty and geeky so bollocks to that.:smokin:

Nothing better than your own shagging nest:clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Another vote for living alone. Have tried house/flat share in the past and living alone, moved into my own house back in February and now realise that a low disposable income is the price you pay, but it is worth it. Mind you I have considered the possibility of either a live in lover or lodger or maybe even both if things get really tight...

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I live on my own too, much relief after years of flat sharing, can leave the toilet seat without anyone whinging, know that nobody is going to run off with my Albion mug and then let it fester in their room for months on end, can jump out of the bed in the middle of the night to go for a pee without bothering to put any clothes on, the list is endless.

Me!

Love it (although I do spend rather a lot of time at my girlfriends house, natch).

It's a large, two-bedroomed detached cottage in the country. Only £200 a month - the benefits of not living in the south-east of England, you see.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm 17 so i'm still living with the mother, can't wait to leave though, unfortunately going to uni in newcastle, just as she's moving up near there:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here