Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Liverpool Fans Will Appear In Town Tonight?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
turienzo's lovechild said:
cos even though they WUN IT they finished 5th in the league

That was for last years competition though ..

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Lord Bracknell said:
But only because the points deduction was "adjusted" to ensure that outcome.

The points deduction for Juventus was "adjusted" differently - to ensure they got relegated.

Milan survived in Serie A and the European competition because they have more influence than anyone else.

Or maybe because they did far less than Juventus. As in the most recent court cases the only proper evidence they have involved Juventus. Milan have only been found guilty of far more minor offences involving asking who the linesman was goiing to be

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
turienzo's lovechild said:
cos even though they WUN IT they finished 5th in the league

Oh yes what a farce that was, the Champions of Europe nearly got excluded the next year because they hadn't finished 4th in their League :nono:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Frank Inkerman said:
and the rules did not allow for the Holders to defend their trophy but they were allowed back in via hte qualifying stages as a concession (I think? - is that right?)

yep, i think thats right

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have they changed the rules about World Cup holders not having to qualify, not that it's ever going to affect England of course.?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So basically neither team should be in the final and who gives a shit anyway comsidering this game has nothing to do with real football anyway (20,000 tickets to the UEFA family my f***ing arsehole)?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So basically neither team should be in the final and who gives a shit anyway comsidering this game has nothing to do with real football anyway (20,000 tickets to the UEFA family my f***ing arsehole)?

no Liverpool shouldn't have been in last seasons competition

Keep up chappers, you MUG

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Don't worry Max, they'll be watching a boring 1-0 Milan victory and be upset at some millionares they don't care about losing. We'll be having a massive laugh

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lord Bracknell said:

Milan survived in Serie A and the European competition because they have more influence than anyone else.

Silvio Burlesconi

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Frank Inkerman said:
and the rules did not allow for the Holders to defend their trophy but they were allowed back in via hte qualifying stages as a concession (I think? - is that right?)

Thats been stopped now. there was no rule in 2005 so Liverpool had a good case, UEFA have closed that loophole

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair to Liverpool it was a stupid rule that the holders, because they finished 5th, couldnt defend the trophy so going thru the qualifiers was fair.

Believe me I dont like Liverpool, all their TRUE fans will be in Athens tonight even if they cant get a tickert.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kinky Gerbils said:
Least Chelsea are a London club, I cant stand Liverpool and the fans - again I dont see the difference between them and the Chelsea fans - but Chelsea fans get accused of glory hunting.

:lolol: How can Liverpool fans be glory hunters and Chelsea not. Liverpool ruled Europe in the late 70's early 80's when Chelsea were a tin pot club with thugs as fans.

Nowadays the thugs cant afford the tickets so the glory hunters have appeared just after some russian came on the scene with his money for trophies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here