Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How many keys do you have on your fob ?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Outer front door key
Inner front door key
Back door key
Boiler room key
Store room key
Car key
Bottle opener
Radiator key

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have a single key for the car, no fob.
House key is with a single key ring. and each of the bikes have there own keys for easy identification.
I have have a bunch of keys on the same ring.
I have no loyalty card tags.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Front door, back door, work front door, work back door, car, son’s front door, Mum’s front door, shed spare key, window key, and one I haven’t got a clue what it’s for, but, if I got rid of it, I’d bet the next day, I would have to unlock the door / padlock that it is for.:ffsparr:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My dad, who worked in the motor trade, said to me over 30 years ago never to load up your key rings as the weight damages the mechanism in the ingnition switch.

For that reason I’ve never put many on the key ring. Probably a load of tosh

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Car, house, work, locker, parent's house, in law's house along with a mini Swiss army knife, USB stick and a True Utility Trolley Dolly for shopping trolleys or more importantly the bottle opener function.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Old screwdriver?

No it’s actually from the Dulux centre and designed for the job. I know some people like them as coke scoops but I couldn’t possibly comment.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Actually just noticed I have a long thingy for opening paint tins.

You know you’re getting old when you start using your long thingy for opening paint tins.

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
11. But I have recently pruned it. A dozen or so more on my overflow key ring.

Sadly snapped recently but did have one of those fobs to release supermarket trolleys which was dead handy (not the type that just stay trapped in the trolley like your pound coin would- they're shit)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A drawer. . . .and hooks, keys a plenty. Randomly arranged.

When I release my marbles the fans going to clog up with shit spectacularly, I'll be giggling like a girl, pissing myself while everyone tries working it all out.

Upwards of 30 locks and keys . . House not included.

Tee hee

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ever since I restrained my partner with handcuffs for the day to await my return from work and left the key on my desk in the office, necessitating a 2-hour return trip to retrieve it, I’ve added a handcuff key to my key ring. It was an object of much interest to the desk sergeant who booked me for ‘fly tipping while under the influence of balloons’ a couple of months ago.

Other than that, I have three front door keys, an office filing cabinet key, my keyless car fob, and four or five loyalty cards, some of which have now been scratched completely blank, somewhat negating the point I think.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Back, front, car, shed, Albion keyring.

Textbook

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A few
Car key, van key, flat keys, parents key, piperack key, keys to open every door in blatchington mill school, various plumbing attachments
fd921bf71bffb79b221b278092f3f481.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

And a 15mm compression nut ???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
None. I have a keyless vehicle and we also have keyless entry to our house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here