Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many have already set foot in the amex?

Its the 6th for me, I want my first game watching my team in their new ground to be a league game. They could have played any team in the world in a pre season friendly and I would not have been there.

For me, and no doubt many others, seeing us in the new ground at long last will be a very special moment, and that means a league game.

Strange though although it has been a long time I can vividly remember the last game at the Goldstone, and a certain prick with grass on his head!:)

Off to Portugal later today which should be a lot warmer than here!:clap:

me?:moo:

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I was going to wait until the 6th - however once my "ex" Palarse supporting work colleague bought a season ticket I decided that I had to see it before them and so bought a ticket for the Spurs match - it is the official opening after all and should have a few extra goodies!

3 games in 11 days cannot bl**dy wait!!!!!:clap:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I was going to wait until the Donny game too but after having my tour the other day there ain't a chance I am going to be sitting at home whilst the boys are playing at home to a near full strength Spurs side and a nearly full Amex.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Haven't been anywhere near the place (other than driving past) since my season ticket presentation in April. No WSL familiarisation to tempt me and managed to resist the lure of the friendlies and all these silly little flaws that will be ironed out by the 6th.

Can't wait for the Donny game. Plan to get here as early as possible for my own little familiarisation before the big kick off.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
been there, done that and will be proud to say I was there at the opening game.

Was up there today getting my new shirt. A side door was open so i couldn't resist......... f***ing INCREDIBLE!!!!
I went and found my seat then sat in it for a bit, The acoustics are going to be amazing.

I so want to be back there, the naughty-ness factor and having the whole stadium to ourselves was jizz inducing :mad::mad:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Donny for me although i am tempted to pop up there and look around the club shop......why i might even have a drink in Dicks bar!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
20 people singing in the north stand and there's already more atmosphere than Withdean. Acoustics are great.

Was in WSU on Saturday. It was only about 20 singing down in the NS, but the acoustics of their support were fantastic.

Add 2,600 in the NS for league games, and other stands joining in, going to be an amazing sound.

The roar when Mackail Smith, Hoskins, Lua Lua, or Buckley score a later winner. Out of this world.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4239899 said:
I so want to be back there, the naughty-ness factor and having the whole stadium to ourselves was jizz inducing :mad::mad:

Just think we will probably never step in the stadium that empty again :eek:
I'm still buzzing off it what an awesome view we have

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
Gave in and went saturday and now got spurs ticket, even though cant really afford it. But does anyone know why theres been familiarisation days for certain parts of the ground only are the other areas to follow? Not that it bothers me as its not exactly hard to find way round. Sat in WSU for SSCF but will take my seat in WSL against spurs, cant wait to hear how it will feel with a bigger crowd. Just worried that i'm only in row G sounds like I could get wet if raining!

South Stand Sister

Sep 3, 2010
I have, I just could not wait to be the 1st in my seat & loved every minute of it. Bloom, Knight Perry & AMEX -your hired! PS Any chance of a G & T?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
No WSL open day which is disappointing so like many others my first taste of the Amex will be on the 6th. I did buckle and bought a ticket for the Gills game to enjoy the first game under floodlights.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Donny game - and as I take my seat for the first time I will remember, just for a moment, the day I had a dump in the Northstand toilets at the Goldstone - no lock, no seat, no paper but plenty of piss on the floor and a smell that has lasted a lifetime ahhhh the good old days

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yep I've been twice, the North Stand familiarisation event so I could be the first to sit in my seat and the SSCF in the WSL to test out someone else's seat. Really couldn't wait any longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here