Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many have already set foot in the amex?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
It was my intention to save it for the 6th, I had already decided to skip the ramp ups but the north stand familiarisation day tipped me over the edge and I went! As incredibly sad as it sounds, my one and only reason was that I was determined to be the first to sit in my seat and admire the view

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I was going to go to spurs but but cant afford it so Donny it is for the first game.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
In the stadium now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire not using tapatalk :p

Unlimited mobile broadband is the way forward.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
20 people singing in the north stand and there's already more atmosphere than Withdean. Acoustics are great.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Yes I'm saving it-largely because I can't afford either pre season game and there is no familirisation for west lower

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Yep - saw the SSCC on Saturday and had the honour of sitting in West Lower P155 - then for second half P154.

*note to those season ticket holders that have those seats - I kept them clean*

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I was fully intending on waiting till Donny then had a wobble and bought Spurs tix (x2) have since had another U turn and offered to son in law and his mate ... that's my final decision made ....... well I hope so, I really want to wait

I was always going to save it for the 6th untill a wedding reared it's particularly ugly head for that day.

So i went to the 1901 open day with a couple of mates instead.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yep still saving it for 6th. I have even managed to order my Gillingham tickets without caving in to temptation of the spurs game. So two games in 4 days form the 6th will be my introduction. Can't bloody wait.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
anyone saving it for the 6th?

Its the 6th for me, I want my first game watching my team in their new ground to be a league game. They could have played any team in the world in a pre season friendly and I would not have been there.

For me, and no doubt many others, seeing us in the new ground at long last will be a very special moment, and that means a league game.

Strange though although it has been a long time I can vividly remember the last game at the Goldstone, and a certain prick with grass on his head!:)

Off to Portugal later today which should be a lot warmer than here!:clap:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yep still saving it for 6th. I have even managed to order my Gillingham tickets without caving in to temptation of the spurs game. So two games in 4 days form the 6th will be my introduction. Can't bloody wait.

Ha, same here. was so tempting to not uncheck the Spurs game but resisted. The 6th will be amazing promptly followed by the old landlords

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As incredibly sad as it sounds, my one and only reason was that I was determined to be the first to sit in my seat and admire the view
Damn, you should've said, I'd already been round the North stand and sat in most of the seats.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Was up there today getting my new shirt. A side door was open so i couldn't resist......... f***ing INCREDIBLE!!!!
I went and found my seat then sat in it for a bit, The acoustics are going to be amazing.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Desperately tried to wait until the 6th but caved in badly and went to the SSCF and will go to Spurs too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here