Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many has Knight scored for Swansea

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Am I allowed to ask how many Zamora has scored for West Ham ?

Maybe I can then ask how many Lee Steele has scored for Orient of say Ritchie Barker score for Mansfield.

Well if that's pkay how many did Kurt Nogan score for Burnley and then how many did Mike Small score for West Ham or Johnny Byrne score for Sunderland.

Might as well ask how many Michael Robinson scored for Liverpool or while we're at it Peter Ward for Forrest.

Bit pointless really as they're all EX ALBION.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I wish some people would just let the little c.unt bukkake them as vigourously as they'd obviously love him to. He'd probably need a stepladder of course.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
LDH said:
I really hope that everyone who's said "it's easy to score in league 1" is right. If they are then I expect even our current strikers to get 20 odd..

Chris McPhee - no way
Mark McCammon - possibly if he started every game
Jake Robinson - doubtful
Colin Kazim-Richards - you would expect him to get 20
Federico Turienzo - top scorer in the League next season, earning him a £12million move to Liverpool.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
There is no denying he can score for fun in League One, as he did for us.

Are you conveniently forgetting his 9 goals in 60/70 odd games in the championship?

A defender managed to score more than him last season!

The only problem with that being;

A) He was still our top scorer when he left.
B) We're not a Championship club. A twenty-plus goal a season striker is something we could do with next year.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
ceefax-298s01-19880217.gif

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Repugnant Toad said:
The only problem with that being;

A) He was still our top scorer when he left.
B) We're not a Championship club. A twenty-plus goal a season striker is something we could do with next year.

Yes but do you honestly think we need a self involved, immature and unproffesional midget that badly ?

I think I know what you'll say but I have a strong feeling that most people will disagree with you.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Quote from Knight in the Times today, may have missed it already on here:

"Leaving [Brighton] hurt, but their season has finished and they are on the beach ... McGhee didn't seem to think I could help save them, but it looks as though that has backfired on them."

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
bhaexpress said:
I think I know what you'll say but I have a strong feeling that most people will disagree with you.

I'm sure you do, so I won't repeat myself - none of this is a new argument. I don't doubt I'm in the minority, but that's nothing new either; it was that which was anti-McGhee six months or so ago, look how that's turned around.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Repugnant Toad said:

"Leaving [Brighton] hurt, but their season has finished and they are on the beach ... McGhee didn't seem to think I could help save them, but it looks as though that has backfired on them."

Really, like he was playing soooo well when he went.

I try not to slag players off but I am beginning to think the the bloke is every inch (not saying much) the wanker that most people think he is.

He wouldn't have saved us, maybe if he'd have tried playing for the team and not himself it would have been a different matter. Swansea will soon be on his shit list never fear.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by Repugnant Toad I don't doubt I'm in the minority, but that's nothing new either; it was that which was anti-McGhee six months or so ago, look how that's turned around.

Yes, McGhee is still here. Sadly not many people who matter are too interested in your opinions.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:

Bullshit did leaving Brighton "hurt" maybe he should have tried? It hurt so much he loved that we got relegated.
Two faced xxxx

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The original question was "how many goals has he scored for Swansea" wasnt it? Well, personally I dont know how many he has scored but I can promise you this, its a darn sight more than he will score the whole of next season should they get promoted.

There are loads of players like him that will score for fun in League 1 but wont cut it in the Championship, Freddie Eastwood for example I dont see getting out of single figures next season.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Sadly not many people who matter are too interested in your opinions.

I'm sure you know that. Or is it just that you pick and choose who "matters" depending on whether they agree with you or not? I'm sure you entertain yourself.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Germany announces Hitler is dead
Adolf Hitler has been killed at the Reich Chancery in Berlin, according to Hamburg radio.

At 2230 local time a newsreader announced that reports from the Fuhrer's headquarters said Hitler had "fallen at his command post in the Reich Chancery fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany".

It said he had appointed Grand Admiral Doenitz as his successor.

There followed an announcement by Admiral Doenitz in which he called on the German people to mourn their Fuhrer who, he said, died the death of a hero in the capital of the Reich.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Repugnant Toad said:
I'm sure you know that. Or is it just that you pick and choose who "matters" depending on whether they agree with you or not? I'm sure you entertain yourself.

I was merely pointing out the obvious. Clearly as Mr McGhee is still here the powers that be aren't interested in your opinions. But while we're at it I could hazard a guess as to how you occupy yourself. Rest assured though, onanism is not illlegal if carried out in private.

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
chez said:
The original question was "how many goals has he scored for Swansea" wasnt it? Well, personally I dont know how many he has scored but I can promise you this, its a darn sight more than he will score the whole of next season should they get promoted.

There are loads of players like him that will score for fun in League 1 but wont cut it in the Championship, Freddie Eastwood for example I dont see getting out of single figures next season.

As I said earlier, I hope you're right but I think people may be disapointed if they expect our current strikers to score loads next season. In the 'easy' league..

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
LDH said:
As I said earlier, I hope you're right but I think people may be disapointed if they expect our current strikers to score loads next season. In the 'easy' league..

I think you'll find that only the McGhee Outers would have expected it assuming he was gone. Most of us have a slightly better grip on reality.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Clearly as Mr McGhee is still here the powers that be aren't interested in your opinions.

Strange, I seem to recall a rather well-publicised battle between exactly those "powers that be" over his future. Nice to see you getting good use out of that thesaurus, too.

Knight was played out of position, or out of almost every game when he was with us.
It's going to be interesting to see how he does in the Championship, when played in his proper position, or should he get weird and wonderful passes that are to his feet instead of 10 yards over his head.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
NMH said:
Knight was played out of position, or out of almost every game when he was with us.
It's going to be interesting to see how he does in the Championship, when played in his proper position, or should he get weird and wonderful passes that are to his feet instead of 10 yards over his head.

Too be fair though, both goals he scored against Brentford where from long balls over the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here