Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Hartlepool fans at the game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Of which around 20 walked out surrounded by stewards around 10 minutes before the end.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I think 129 is very respectable imo if you consider they are a mid table team and the distance involved.If you compare that against Orient ( 210 ) and Brentford ( 190 ) then it is not a bad figure.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Was 129 inclusive of 50 stewards? there was no more than a coach load or large mini bus in the ground.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
To be honest, before anyone sneers about the low attendance (I'm not sure that anyone will - but they might!), we must have taken not much more than that in the past when we've not been pushing for promotion. I think it's pretty respectable considering the distance, cost, and the fact that they are mid-table.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To be honest, before anyone sneers about the low attendance (I'm not sure that anyone will - but they might!), we must have taken not much more than that in the past when we've not been pushing for promotion. I think it's pretty respectable considering the distance, cost, and the fact that they are mid-table.

Always about 300 of us at least the last few years in the league.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Even during the shitty years we've always taken a fairly respectable away followong to games, but i think 129 'pool fans to come and sit in Worthing while trying to see the pitch while theyre team battle against a mid-table finish is fair.

I wouldnt travel 5minutes to sit in that away end let alone 5hours

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think 129 is very respectable imo if you consider they are a mid table team and the distance involved.If you compare that against Orient ( 210 ) and Brentford ( 190 ) then it is not a bad figure.

Good shout. Compared to our (more) local rivals that puts things into perspective.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Right TWO things:

First it was nowhere near 129 I counted 55 (60 at best). Tho the worst has to be Col Utd with about 70 (bearing in mind the distance)

second - it was a shitty shit away attendance from a noddy club. This more than any other reason is why we have to get out of this divison. I bet even if we were at Amex they would have brung about 150 at most. Toy town noddy cnuts. Only getting about 2900 for the visit of the league leaders = NODDY

Thankfully the day of noddy toy town non entities like Oldham, Yeovil, carlisle, hartlepool, col utd etc come with their hundred fans and go home celebrating victory is rapidly disappearing. BOUT f***ing TIME.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The club may have sold 129 tickets but no way on this earth was there 129 there. Obviously a few no shows. still shit tho.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We give away fans a shitty end with a crap view of the game and, then, have the temerity to complain that they don't bring many fans along....

How does that work?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We give away fans a shitty end with a crap view of the game and, then, have the temerity to complain that they don't bring many fans along....

How does that work?

see above...even if we had falmer 150 max i reckon.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Anyone that travels from Hartlepool to Brighton to watch football in the leagues worst ground, pay £21 for the "priviledge", and the fact they were playing a team unbeaten at home with an average away record, i respect every last one of them.

I always try and go to every away game I can afford, but i'd never ever travel to Hartlepool to watch a mid table Brighton side play in a ground equivalent to Withdean.

Lets face it, with all due respect, and given current times its hardly a wealthy are either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here