Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many grounds...

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
With the Albion (If you include Colchester, Wrexham) been to 74 current league grounds as well as Middlesbrough, Bolton, Darlington & Shrewsbury's old grounds Also Exeter, Oxford (old, new and the reserves at Oxford City), Halifax, Cambridge, Aldershot, Kidderminster & Woking. The Millenium Stadium but still waiting to see the Albion at Wembley as I was too young for the FA Cup Final (dad was there) and was on a school trip when we played Notts County :cry:

Last edited:

Hope not....LOL..! The tickets are supposed to be in Man Utd end............(not that I,m a fan of United............just an opportunity to see a champions league game live.)

There will be a better atmosphere in with us Barca fans ;)

Not been there since our FA Cup game in the 90's, so it's changed alot since.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Of course we keep count. 120 with Brighton for fully competitive first team fixtures. Another 10-15 non-league grounds for pre-season friendlies. Plus, Olympic Stadium in Rome, River Plate in Buenos Aires and several other grounds in France/Germany/Belgium. Sad, but true.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
20 :(

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
my facebook is telling me i have been to 109 grounds

49 current league grounds with the Albion
+ a numbers of clubs' previous stadia including Brighton (x2), Southampton, Bolton, Chester, Sunderland, Arsenal, Millwall, Middlesborough, Bristol Rovers (x2), Huddersfield, Leicester, Walsall, Northampton, Reading, Shrewsbury - all bar one watching the Albion.
+ now non-league or defunct clubs: Aldershot (or course), Torquay, Exeter, Kidderminster, Bradford PA, Halifax, Cambridge, Oxford, Barrow, York - all watching the Albion

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Round about 90, including grounds as far apart as Dumbarton, Berlin and Asuncion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here