Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many going to the Rovers Game

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I dont understand this !!!!
Why all the apathy??
Brighton & Hove Albion are palying at home in a cup competition that is not the mickey mouse cup. The team have not won this season and this is a chance for a morale boosting win.

I would be going even if i didnt have a season ticket

Come on everyone !!!!!!
Sort it out !!!

I agree with you 100% Fourteenth eye.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why dont we fill the stadium and cheer the lads come on put the word around and get bums on seats.If you know a season ticket holder who is not going and not willing to give his ticket away lets name and shame right here....we need a big crowd.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i would have gone but couldn't get time off work.

So i sold my ticket,

then they said i could have time off work, so now i have no tickets and no money.
so i'll be listening to it on scr unless anyone wants to donate a free ticket

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If anyone is a season ticket holder who can't be bothered to go then make sure you give your ticket to someone else for free or even for a tenner or something! Better than loads of empty seats!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm going......just hope I don't regret it.

:rolleyes:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
I am going taking my 4 1/2 year oold he is well excited, poor misguided child........

I am not 4 years old mate :lolol: :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I can't decide whether to watch Liverpool, or Palace Chelsea on TV.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
_wilka_ said:
If anyone is a season ticket holder who can't be bothered to go then make sure you give your ticket to someone else for free or even for a tenner or something! Better than loads of empty seats!

Which is what I've done as I am around 150 miles away in the Midlands this week.

Anyone doing "live chat" tomorrow night ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm going - can't understand why anyone would treat it differently to a league game.

The team's been promising good things in a couple of Div One games, so I'm hoping to see a few goals.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill be there

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
So will I.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Desert Orchid said:
There is no excuse for most season ticket holders. We do have a lot of plastic fans who will no doubt say "it's raining" or "it's only the Carling Cup".

I hope every season ticket holder without a decent excuse doesn't have the cheek to apply for a ticket if we get through and draw a big club in the second round.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Well said, D O!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here