Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals will Zamora Get this season?

Zamora's tally this season??

• 0-5

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Around 15 in all competitions I hope. The problem is all it will take is one game where he doesn't score or play particularly well and he'll be out.

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Between 10 and 20. Has started great this season but no doubt will return to the bench again soon :nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
When you think they've now got Tevez and Ashon also to come back he will probably be 4th choice striker by then, however if he keeps scoring goals they can't really drop him. West H'aaaaaa'm will have to get rid of one or two in January they've now got six (6) senior strikers on their books!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Tevez
Ashton
Zamora
Harewood
Cole
Sheringham

Out of them I suspect that Cole and Sheringham will be shipped out in January, was expecting Harewood to go aswel but he signed a new improved contract today.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Carton Cole will stay....we only signed him in July, Bobby signed an extension to his contract last year and Harewood has just extended his deal by 4 years today.

If Bobby keeps scoring, Pards will have a big selection headache. Tevez will probably be off next summer anyway and don't forget that south americans adapt notoriously bad to the UK and to prem football.

As for the poll....i put 20+ as i'd love to see him get that. Seeing as he's got 5 goals already, i wonder who will vote 0-5 :dunce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What is going on with the takeover stuff? If that goes through Tevez and Mascherano are unlikely to be leaving I guess, whereas you'd think Bobby and Cole, maybe Harewood would be out the exit door relatively soon (quite possibly along with Pardew).

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Silent Bob said:
What is going on with the takeover stuff? If that goes through Tevez and Mascherano are unlikely to be leaving I guess, whereas you'd think Bobby and Cole, maybe Harewood would be out the exit door relatively soon (quite possibly along with Pardew).

Harewood signed a new big long deal today...

He is an average Prem striker, also is not the main man at West Ham. Therefore 8-12 will his target.
lC

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
probably should be hung for even thinking this but ... i'm not sure he is premiership quality. Can see him dropping down into the championship and filling his boots but the step up is a bit much bit like Darren Huckerby from a few years ago

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Where are the usual Palace gimps to tell us to "get over him" or some such drivel?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:
Where are the usual Palace gimps to tell us to "get over him" or some such drivel?

They are all on the "How many goals will AJ get this season?" on the Everton chat board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here