Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many games this season have we not had a keeper on bench

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
i was on the phone in last night having a argument with ian hart saying i thought it was negative to have a keeper on the bench when you are playing.a team with .the worst devensive record in the league can anybody tell me how many games we have played this season without a keeper on the bench.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You were right, Sullivan barely got on the bench at all, it's only since Kuipers has been injured we've been putting the coach on the bench, and even then not the whole time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we should always have a keeper on the bench and if the manager can not utilise the other 4 subs then it is a sorry state especially in our case when we have utility players like Virgo and El Abd on the field.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
i was on the phone in last night having a argument with ian hart saying i thought it was negative to have a keeper on the bench when you are playing.a team with .the worst devensive record in the league can anybody tell me how many games we have played this season without a keeper on the bench.

Completely baffling opinion to be honest - you're basing your accusation of a negative approach over one of the players on our bench? I like having a keeper on the bench, play it safe, and as others have said 4 subs (with the utility players we have in the squad) should be more than enough to turn a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here