Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games have proper Albion fans been to altogether this season?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
being a Hudderfields fan, I have been to the amex every home game bar one this season and Watford and Palace, supporting every away team obviously!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't keep a running total, but all home games bar two.

I'm not sure if that qualifies me as a 'proper' Albion fan, or not. ???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
none sorry to say
for one I could not afford to
second I would need a wheelchair and or a carer
so sorry not to be a PROPER fan
but there was this time long ago I think it might have been in the 70's and 80's when I never missed any match home or away thats when I was a PROPER fan
where were you then?
in fact where where you when we were 60's and early 7o's when we were really shite playing at the Goldstone in front of maybe 6k eating shite burgers and drinking shite tea and coffee

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
none sorry to say
for one I could not afford to
second I would need a wheelchair and or a carer
so sorry not to be a PROPER fan
but there was this time long ago I think it might have been in the 70's and 80's when I never missed any match home or away thats when I was a PROPER fan
where were you then?
in fact where where you when we were 60's and early 7o's when we were really shite playing at the Goldstone in front of maybe 6k eating shite burgers and drinking shite tea and coffee

you tell him, he is a high order twunt

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
13 ... 14 tomorrow.

"Proper" fan eh? What are you, 11 years old?

Was at Sudbury Town FA Cup match (for example) in 1996 ...were you? The old Goldstone? Withdean in the sleet and rain, in the South Stand? Pleurisy from the Rochdale match of December 1999? 2005-06 relegation from the Championship when the best we could hope for most weeks was just a fluke winner and to hoof the ball away for the rest of the game... but usually were usually well beaten..? Sorry if my definition of a "proper" fan differs somewhat from yours.....

How do you define 'proper'

75% of home games - ie 9 or more at present
and at least one away game in every 6 - ie 2 or more at present

taken from the "proper supporters handbook of 2012/2013 championship"

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
16, missed a few due to holiday and a couple of pesky away trips

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
75% of home games - ie 9 or more at present
and at least one away game in every 6 - ie 2 or more at present

taken from the "proper supporters handbook of 2012/2013 championship"

Nonsense..... Couldnt agree less. A "proper" fan is anyone who anxiously worries about the result of each game, no matter whether they can make it or not. Listening to away games each saturday on BBC Sussex, stomach churning, worrying, etc etc. Not everybody can go to games. In my book - if you CARE PASSIONATELY during each game, whether you are there or not, then you are a proper fan.

Going along and spending half the match "nipping out to get a pie" or "getting first in the pint queue" is not a proper fan.... for example.

Nonsense..... Couldnt agree less. A "proper" fan is anyone who anxiously worries about the result of each game, no matter whether they can make it or not. Listening to away games each saturday on BBC Sussex, stomach churning, worrying, etc etc. Not everybody can go to games. In my book - if you CARE PASSIONATELY during each game, whether you are there or not, then you are a proper fan.

Going along and spending half the match "nipping out to get a pie" or "getting first in the pint queue" is not a proper fan.... for example.

But you don't care PASSIONATELY enough to go ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Proper Albion fans ?????
Wow you have been to 18 you utter superstar you !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here