Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are you taking?

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
Hi, Cardiff fan here.

I was wondering how many you lot are bringing up to us on Tuesday?

I've got a feeling you could be one of the harder home games we've had this season as I like the way you play, and going on the games I've seen of you on Sky etc. and when I travelled up to the Amex at the start of the season (even though it was a 0-0 and we both have improved teams now)

How do you think you'll do against us? And also what reception will Nooney get from your fans?

Cheers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Suspect we will take about 500.

We would take another 0-0 now TBH, you are red hot at home.

Nooney will get a good reception, great lad, very popular.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Hi, Cardiff fan here.

I was wondering how many you lot are bringing up to us on Tuesday?

I've got a feeling you could be one of the harder home games we've had this season as I like the way you play, and going on the games I've seen of you on Sky etc. and when I travelled up to the Amex at the start of the season (even though it was a 0-0 and we both have improved teams now)

How do you think you'll do against us? And also what reception will Nooney get from your fans?

Cheers.

Yes 500/600 should be there. How do you rate our Nooney... he'll will always be well received by us... a big favourite... wish we still had him

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Have heard we have sold around the 700/800 mark, possibly around 100 POTG too.

Probably will be 0-0 but i think we could possibly steal a 1-0 win.

Everyone loves Nooney, he will get a good reception.

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
Yes 500/600 should be there. How do you rate our Nooney... he'll will always be well received by us... a big favourite... wish we still had him

He doesn't start much for us away from home as he gives the ball away too much.

At home it's a different story as we have a good pitch he plays very well and is an exciting player. I rate him highly, pal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Suspect we will take about 500.
I think you're being pretty conservative there, El Pres.

As much as we won't hit 4 figures we'll be nearer that than 500 (just).

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
No idea how many we're taking, I just know that I will NOT be one of them.

I would take a point right now, but have a sneaky feeling that we could get something more as Cardiff are more likely to be attacking us than sitting with a 10 man defence trying to hit us on the break. This should give Vicente plenty of room to work his magic, ably supported by Orlandi and Spanish Dave. Ulloa might actually put one away as well!

I'm sure Noone will get a great reception, very popular player.

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
No idea how many we're taking, I just know that I will NOT be one of them.

I would take a point right now, but have a sneaky feeling that we could get something more as Cardiff are more likely to be attacking us than sitting with a 10 man defence trying to hit us on the break. This should give Vicente plenty of room to work his magic, ably supported by Orlandi and Spanish Dave. Ulloa might actually put one away as well!

I'm sure Noone will get a great reception, very popular player.

Many teams are fooled by how they think we play at home and how we actually do.

We knock it around nicely and break down teams. That's why you don't see us winning 5 or 6-0. We get a goal and push for a second then just sit back a play it pretty

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thought we had already sold over 500 on wednesday ? seeing as the great western looks in need of a little refurbishment what other pubs do you reccomend ? Nooney will get a good reception from us , 1 nil either way .

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
Thought we had already sold over 500 on wednesday ? seeing as the great western looks in need of a little refurbishment what other pubs do you reccomend ? Nooney will get a good reception from us , 1 nil either way .

Yes those Wurzel scum trying to look good by smashing up a pub. :angry:

But I would recommend the Lansdowne Hotel as it's around a 10 min walk to the ground.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Cardiff fans I've been speaking to seem to think they'll win reasonably comfortably against us, which is fair enough looking at the league table. I'm hopeful, rather than confident, that we'll get something out of the game.

I think we'll have 800 or so there, and I'll be giving Nooney a cheer.

The pride of Cymru

Feb 16, 2013
The Cardiff fans I've been speaking to seem to think they'll win reasonably comfortably against us, which is fair enough looking at the league table. I'm hopeful, rather than confident, that we'll get something out of the game.

I think we'll have 800 or so there, and I'll be giving Nooney a cheer.

I'm not over confident as I feel you're our bogey team. We can't seem to beat you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here