Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Albion Palace games have you been to?

How many Albion v Palace games

• none

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • one

Votes: 17 16.0%
  • two

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • 3-10

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • 20 plus - how old are you??!!!!!

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are still plenty of virgins for this game I see :wave:

Bring it on - none of you will ever forget it...regardless of the score :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Funny how memory fails you. I initially thought about 10 or 12 but then followed the link and realised that I actually went to 15 of those games, plus the 5nil and 0-0 that happened since. Best was the famous boxing day game in 79 but the 3-0 win up there a couple of years later was pretty good too.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Too many to remember altough missed the 5-0 drubbing thankfully.

My first memory was sitting in the main stand at Selhurst in about 1977 when we lost 3-1 with one guys who shouted throughout the game "We want Palace, we hate Mully" (ref the Stamford Bridge game).

Favourite games are the 2-0 Boxing Day win at Selhurst when Danny Wilson scored a screamer from 25 yards, the 3-0 pasting we gave them in 79 and the Perry Digweed game at Selhurst when we won 3-1 and virtually relegated them. :lolol:

Can't go next week due to work commitments but looking forwrd to November when AJ gets the shit kicked out of him by McShane!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Lost count (10-20) but most (missed the Challis game) of those between 1972 and 1983 (when I moved to Scotland).

I also make a special effort along with the some of the other Albas (some but not the Splitters it seems..) to get to the recent ones. No ticket for the home games but went to the last away game where the Scum just about edged it .. 5-0. Nearly missed our flight home after thanks to our friends the Met :nono: ... but luckily Easyjet came up trumps with a 2 hour delay and we made it! :p

I particularly remember a trip to Smellhurst in the 70's where we packed the ground and there was a picture in the press on the Sunday of a fan with a dart embedded in his nose! Thank f*ck those days are over! :ohmy: :angry: :angel:

Won't be there on Tuesday .. don't ask .. but have a spare ticket of anyone wants it!:angry: :shootself :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here