Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Albion fans today?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Can't find a figure anywhere, looked between 1600 and 1700.

Anyone know how many we took?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Before people start moaning about them having to sit in the allocated seats this was done because the club gave an estimate of how many fans would travel up and pay on the gate which conflicted with police intel that suggested a possible 2,000+ turning up including the pre-sales.

Intercity0wl

Aug 21, 2010
Hi lads and lasses was just Having a look at your views on todays games and though i would give my opiions on our game against you today.
Firstly i woild lie to say how impresed with the numbers of your travelling support today compard to the crowds you get at the Withdean.
Before the game you were very vocal but im afraid once the game started the noise made by the home support near me meant that even if you were still noist we were unable to hear you.
As for the game I think a narrow victory to us was a fair result, even though you looked pretty good on the ball up to and around our box i dont think you really trouble Weaver where as we had one or two clear cut chances to increase our Lead.
As for the sending off incidents i have to say i dont think the first one was a sending off and was wondering if your player had suffered a coronary, but the second one was more dubious but will watch it again before making a judgement.
Really enjoyed your physical approach today and whether the ref was lenient or in my opinion just rubbish for both sides it certainly made for a feisty battle that was enjoyable to watch.
As has been mentioned alot prior to todays game you were lacking a few players today and maybe these players would have altered the results we will never know, the only thing i will say in our defence is that we were missing Morison today with a groin injury and as yet and for a few weels still we have been without the services of Of Jermain Johnson who many of our supporters feel will be unstopable this season at this level.
All in all i enjoyed todays game and the accompanyng atmosphere and dont think either side will be that far off come May next year.
Looking forward to coming down next April for the return fixture as long as i can get a ticket as our demand will outstip the number available.
Best of look and keep travelling in numbers as im sure you will win more on the road than you loose

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
nowhere near 1500.

more like 800

Surely that's sarcasm?

Looked 80% full, and being stood near the entrance, the supervisor was telling the two stewards who were trying to make people stand where there ticket said that "we're not far off selling out".

NIGELROBERT

Jul 5, 2010
nottingham
Hi lads and lasses was just Having a look at your views on todays games and though i would give my opiions on our game against you today.
Firstly i woild lie to say how impresed with the numbers of your travelling support today compard to the crowds you get at the Withdean.
Before the game you were very vocal but im afraid once the game started the noise made by the home support near me meant that even if you were still noist we were unable to hear you.
As for the game I think a narrow victory to us was a fair result, even though you looked pretty good on the ball up to and around our box i dont think you really trouble Weaver where as we had one or two clear cut chances to increase our Lead.
As for the sending off incidents i have to say i dont think the first one was a sending off and was wondering if your player had suffered a coronary, but the second one was more dubious but will watch it again before making a judgement.
Really enjoyed your physical approach today and whether the ref was lenient or in my opinion just rubbish for both sides it certainly made for a feisty battle that was enjoyable to watch.
As has been mentioned alot prior to todays game you were lacking a few players today and maybe these players would have altered the results we will never know, the only thing i will say in our defence is that we were missing Morison today with a groin injury and as yet and for a few weels still we have been without the services of Of Jermain Johnson who many of our supporters feel will be unstopable this season at this level.
All in all i enjoyed todays game and the accompanyng atmosphere and dont think either side will be that far off come May next year.
Looking forward to coming down next April for the return fixture as long as i can get a ticket as our demand will outstip the number available.
Best of look and keep travelling in numbers as im sure you will win more on the road than you loose
hi iwas at the game and wot ypu have sad is very fair but as for the ref we do not get anythings going for us mellor should had gone if you raise your hands to the face red card . seagulls you should go straigh back up :albion2:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Pretty fair. We were very quiet in the away end. Is it related to the style of football we now play I wonder.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Does anyone actually know how many?
I thought the announcer at the ground said 600 odd.

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
I was sat in the main stand with the missus and both of were surprised at how few were there. We didn't count you all tho!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Wasn't a MASSIVE amount. I would say between 1200-1300. It's difficult to tell when you're standing in the crowd, but it's also always very easy to massively overestimate how many fans you're standing amongst!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here