Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Albion fans at Cardiff?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Good day out it had by all the 400 or so Albion fans, didn't see any bother, before or after.

Perhaps those who were too scared to go will think again next season, and hopefully we will fill our end!

The Wookiee said:
Good day out it had by all the 400 or so Albion fans, didn't see any bother, before or after.

Perhaps those who were too scared to go will think again next season, and hopefully we will fill our end!

Would have been an even better day out had a team calling itself Brighton & Hove Albion turned up instead of the "absolute showah" that was paraded in front of us.

I saw one bloke being hauled out by one of their Uberthiugs in a purple bomber jacket. Was he one of ours or one of their's (I am presuming he was one of ours as he seemed to come from our side of the netting.

and it must have been some sort of record for the least amount of identifying regalia on fans I have ever seen (Very few shirts, not badges a few banners/flags and the odd discreet scarf (in blue and white obviously)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Storer68 said:
it must have been some sort of record for the least amount of identifying regalia on fans I have ever seen

Do your fans normally wander around in football shirts when it's pissing down with rain in the middle of February?

Tropical conditions they were not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here