Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long would it have taken the ticket office to resolve a Man Utd away fixture?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
clippedgull said:
:lolol:

I'm worried how they are going to sort out the 'replay' at Withdean if that eventuality comes around.

Easiest thing would be, west ham stubs get priority. then a free for all.

Surely the fans that go to Upton Park should only get tickets after the fans unsucessful for the away game get first dibs.

Surely they can't be so greedy as to think they deserve priority for home tickets as well!

Bozza said:
It strikes me that sorting out these 5000 tickets has taken an age.

How long would it have taken to sort out a proper 'glamour' tie? 15% of 75,000 is over 11,000 tickets...

Probably not long. The ticket office seem to have done a decent job with the WH tickets, most of us have them now a good couple of weeks before the game.

Everyone knows they are not overflowing with resources there, so I reckon they have done a very good job working within the constraints of a (slightly flawed) ticket policy set by their employers.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
clippedgull said:
:lolol:

I'm worried how they are going to sort out the 'replay' at Withdean if that eventuality comes around.

Easiest thing would be, west ham stubs get priority. then a free for all.

Egg and spoon race round the running track. Might as well turn the shitty athletics stadium to our advantage eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here