• Sees out his contract

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think we will be top six by Christmas, Leeds will be struggling in the Championship......

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm going to go for the fully optimistic option and say he'll still be here in four years by which time we'll be a top end Championship team pushing for promotion to the Prem (perhaps a failed play-off attempt in that fourth season), he'll then sign another contract during the course of which he'll get us that promotion.

Overly optimistic? Probably, but sod it.

:amex::amex: I think we should be full of optimism. As long as Tony Bloom supports Gus if he needs funds then although nothing is guaranteed we could easily be a top half or better Championship club by the end of his contract. :angel:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
As with any politician, practically any football managership is doomed to end in failure somewhere down the line. Football fans are so fickle (surely not !!), and the business so financially precarious that a run of bad results sees the end of almost every manager - the only real variable, depending on the club and/or board is the length a bad run is allowed to continue before they have to act.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gus really can't lose if as we suspect we are a club on the up, either way (we do well, or he gets poached) he's a winner. And if we do well, there is going to be a lot of interest in him, that is a given.

Perosnally, for him to stay beyond 18 months, I think we have to do the absolute optimum and by that I mean promotion this season, and get a good start in the Championship playing to big crowds and with funds to sign better players. That is certainly possible.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
If he does well this year and gets promotion, he'll be off to a premiershite club in the summer.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
If he can get us promoted this/next season. Followed by a good season in the Champ, i see no real reason why he should want to go.

Its entirely within reason (but overly optimistic) that, with Brighton being within stepping distance of the Prem, he'll stick around and finish the Job.

Gus, Brighton's Sir Ferguson?

Edit: Oh, and Hi!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sacked after the Swindon game if we DO NOT WIN at least THREE NIL :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here