• Sees out his contract

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How do you think his Albion career will pan out?

And in which division will we be in when he leaves?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I think he must get us promotion to the championship and make us a competent championship team, mid table or upwards, once this has happened and on a consistent basis, premiership teams (maybe chelsea or the London teams) will be watching him!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Resigns at the end of the fisrt season at Falmer to take the Tottenham job from Harry Redknapp who will be sacked

My thoughts as well - first season at Falmer will be in the Championship. He stays to "complete the job" but leaves at the end of the season having missed out on promotion but having proved he's a master manager. But may not be Spurs.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm going to go for the fully optimistic option and say he'll still be here in four years by which time we'll be a top end Championship team pushing for promotion to the Prem (perhaps a failed play-off attempt in that fourth season), he'll then sign another contract during the course of which he'll get us that promotion.

Overly optimistic? Probably, but sod it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Resigns at the end of the fisrt season at Falmer to take the Tottenham job from Harry Redknapp who will be sacked

I think this too - except it won't be Tottenham, 'Arry will be gone before then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sacked by Xmas this year :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I really don't know. Personally I'll be pleased if he's still here at the end of the season as it means we'll have had a relatively good one.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I'm going to go for the fully optimistic option and say he'll still be here in four years by which time we'll be a top end Championship team pushing for promotion to the Prem (perhaps a failed play-off attempt in that fourth season), he'll then sign another contract during the course of which he'll get us that promotion.

I'm with you, stupidly optomistic but what's wrong with that? Isn't this what supporting a club is all about, dreaming of the seemingly unattainable highs whilst resolutly sticking one's chin out through the lows?
:stupid:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
He'll be here for a long time, I reckon a good 5 years then take over the Yids as Harry Redknapp takes over the England job.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm with you, stupidly optomistic but what's wrong with that? Isn't this what supporting a club is all about, dreaming of the seemingly unattainable highs whilst resolutly sticking one's chin out through the lows?
:stupid:
Absolutely nothing and I totally agree with you. The problem comes when the dreams become expectations ...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Promotion this year, mid table first season at Falmer then off close season to a premiership team, with a nice lump of compo coming our way

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I like your thinking Frutos!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here