Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How long is it since you last watched the Albion?

When did you last see us live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Home to Huddersfield in Hughton's last season. 1-0 Florin Andone scored, Ali J thwacked the crossbar. I think that was the end of february or the very beginning of March.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Working back-
Sheff Utd H - one of the lucky 2000
Arsenal H (the one called off) - no intention of going despite a STH
Wolves A - had a ticket but stayed at home
Palace H - I guess my last real game with pie & pint with mates
Sheff Utd A - last away game and made a weekend of it taking in Derby Beer Festival. One of the best aways ever.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yup,me too. Hopefully Monday nights result will finally rid my mouth of that horrid taste.:amex:

Likewise, that was the last game that l attended too. I did get lucky in the lottery for the Sheffield United fixture this season, but with all the Covid mania happening at the time, decided to forfeit my ticket.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Watford at home.
I think the pandemic must have started by then as I remember feeling a bit anxious about it.
If I new it was going to be my last game I would have drunk more Harvey's.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sheff Utd A - last away game and made a weekend of it taking in Derby Beer Festival. One of the best aways ever.[/QUOTE said:
Yes a good away day is Bramall Lane, just a short stroll from the station, and lots of pubs etc. close to hand. I've done that one a number of times.

Never been to the beer festival in Derby though, sounds like a great combo.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Was lucky enough to get Southampton and Sheffield United tickets in December . Last away game was West Ham 3-3 draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Couldnt afford to keep my Season Ticket, for the occasional games I would travel down for, since weve been in the Premier League. I think the last game I saw was the Athletico Madrid freindly. Difficult financially for a coiuple of years so lost most of my priority points and then couldnt get away tickets for games I could get to. I think Ive possibly been to Burnley to watch us play more recently but couldnt be sure as Ive slept since then.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Was lucky enough to get Southampton and Sheffield United tickets in December . Last away game was West Ham 3-3 draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Southampton, Sheffield United and that West Ham game which seems forever ago.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Home to Huddersfield in Hughton's last season. 1-0 Florin Andone scored, Ali J thwacked the crossbar. I think that was the end of february or the very beginning of March.

I think I can safely say it was 1st March. My wife picked up her new car in Derby in the morning and we just made it in time for kick off. The car was christened Florin before the game and Andone duly provided the winner.

My last game was that Palace game. I really miss awaydays, too. Can’t remember the last one as I didn’t manage any last season. Therefore possibly Liverpool last game of the previous season (or have I missed a whole season there?).

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All the games listed other than Southampton, also had tickets for Arsenal and Wolves.

However, it may not be until August when we get to see the next one. Hopefully it will be earlier.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Genuinely struggling to remember the last live game I saw :down:

Having every game on tv has befuddled my small brain. I’m guessing that we didn’t win though because I would definitely remember that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sheff Utd home game with Wolves being the last away trip. The stay strong Wuhan banners at Wolves seem a very long time ago.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Defeat to Palace 29/02/20, yet another useless home performance. :shrug:

Last edited:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Wolves away. So missing the normality of it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here