Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has Magoo got ?

skintboy

Jul 12, 2003
Eastborne
How long has Dick Knight got more`s to the point,7 years in control,no nearer a new stadium,all transfer fee`s swallowed (Gareth Barry,Bobby Z) with none being used for team strenghening,no fee paid for a player in summer when promoted despite play-off money!!,no extra seats at Withdean,come on Ernie what do you say???

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
cant see mcghee staying with us if we go down, cant see him sacking him during season, did well last season bringing a crap team up, and would cost too much to pay him off.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
skintboy said:
How long has Dick Knight got more`s to the point,7 years in control,no nearer a new stadium,all transfer fee`s swallowed (Gareth Barry,Bobby Z) with none being used for team strenghening,no fee paid for a player in summer when promoted despite play-off money!!,no extra seats at Withdean,come on Ernie what do you say???

Another person to see the light :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

seagull in ireland

Dec 10, 2003
how fickle can we get! he is trying to bring in and biuld a young team that will achieve great in years to come.were in a division most people hardly thought we would be in and now after a few matches,without our star man and an injury list alex ferguson could not cope with you want him sacked.well done mm,you get my vote,even if we cant beat the drop,but i think we will.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Until at least the end of the season

If we are mid table at Xmas he will be offered a longer deal

In his last full season at Milwall they had a very poor run around Jan / Feb - McGhee then pulled this back to a high mid table finish - so it's not as if he has not done it before / know what's needed to pull a team away from trouble in this division.

Dowie took over Palace when they were 4th bottom in about November and got them to 6th - so expecting to move from 24th to 21st in the table is "not a big ask" as McGhee would say!

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Some people clearly don't understand the current scenario. McGhee still needs to rebuild his reputation, Dick Knight wants a manager who will bring on the youth to form the basis of a decent Div 1 (ie, Championship) team in 2 or 3 years' time. McGhee will not be leaving any time soon, even if we're 10 points adrift at Christmas (which, let's face it, may be on the cards)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
It ain't Dicks fault we're not playing at Falmer, it's petty British Government dragging it's heels over a simple decision.

It's a f***ing miracle that the club have been so successful on the pitch, to be playing in the Championship at all is amazing , given the state of the club when Dick took over.

There is no point spending millions on buying players to get us to the Premiership, do we really want to become another Leeds? If we invested all the income in new players, how the hell would we pay for the new stadium.

I'm sure that if someone genuine approached the club with substantial amounts of cash, Dick would seriously consider the offer. There isn't exactly a queue of investors looking to throw millions in to the pot is there?

It's about time someof the people that want Dick Knight out named the so called serious investors desperately waiting to fund the club.

I am sure that Dick is the best we can hope for in the current circumstances, so just be grateful and stop f***ing whinging you fickle bastards.

:angry:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Digweeds Trousers said:
Oh My God. Ernest, do you take vast quantities of mind bending drugs??

Or are you just f***ing mad.
[/QUOTE

Ernest is perfectly sane .. but a great wind up merchant and at times funny

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ditchy said:
Digweeds Trousers said:
Oh My God. Ernest, do you take vast quantities of mind bending drugs??

Or are you just f***ing mad.
[/QUOTE

Ernest is perfectly sane .. but a great wind up merchant and at times funny

Exactly

Bait the hook and reel them in Ernest :lolol:

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Ernest is arguably NSC's greatest ever poster!

BTW, what happened to Albion Real Supporters? Is it working undercover now?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why would he be sacked? He has done a great job for us so far, and it is not his fault that he does not have the funds to bring in the players that we need.:angry:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Ernest said:
I think Dick Tight will have learnt from his mistake with Tinselhead 2 years ago and if we lose against Coventry on Saturday it will be time to sack Magoo.
No way can we lose 12 in a row again and even Stevie Wonder can see that Magoo hasn't a clue what he is doing and it's time he was given the boot.
In fact if we are losing on Saturday I might just wander down to the dug out and tell the fat jock it's time he slung his hook.

Twat

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
skintboy said:
survival in the football leagye, 2 division titles, a win at cardiff and championship footy! I dont think theres much more dick could do for the push for falmer other than hold prescott at gun point!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here