Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has it been since you had.................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Some Post.

4 days for us.

we never normally have a day without post.

Come on posties get your fingers out.

:tantrum:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Same for me (no milkman and paper boy either).

I can understand the millkman not getting float up the hill but don't understand why the postie and paperboy struggle - it's perfectly OK to walk.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One delivery in five days.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Don't think we've had any since Monday. If the paper boy can still deliver the freebie paper why the f*** can't the postman deliver mail.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We had post yesterday

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't think we've had any since Monday. If the paper boy can still deliver the freebie paper why the f*** can't the postman deliver mail.

I'm sure this will only be another nail in the coffin of the Royal Mail, even more stuff will be pushed into the electronic system now.

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
BN14
paper girl has come every day, no problems

Posted a letter Friday and the box said next collection Wednesday so don't know if they're not being emptied or they've just forgotten to change it

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Got post on Friday, I'm not far from Hove sorting office but they use those trolleys which must be a nightmare to push round in this weather.

D

Deleted member 2719

BN14
paper girl has come every day, no problems

Posted a letter Friday and the box said next collection Wednesday so don't know if they're not being emptied or they've just forgotten to change it

Our local post office said they didn't know when the posties would next do a collection from there, god only knows how much is in their system at present.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Alan (not Pat) the Postman has arrived at his usual time every morning, out here in the sticks. He has a van but not a black and white cat, as far as I'am aware. :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come to think of it we have had no rubbish collections since Tuesday so that is all building up as well.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I paid £7 to have a package delivered by yesterday at the latest... I'm going to phone up and see if it was received. Will royal mail refund if the package wasn't delivered by the agreed date?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I paid £7 to have a package delivered by yesterday at the latest... I'm going to phone up and see if it was received. Will royal mail refund if the package wasn't delivered by the agreed date?

I believe they have a duty if you paid for it.The same with next day delivery before 10am.If it arrives after that time then you are entitled to your cash back.
There's bound to be something in the T&C though about weather.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yesterday morning where I live.

D

Deleted member 2719

Alan (not Pat) the Postman has arrived at his usual time every morning, out here in the sticks. He has a van but not a black and white cat, as far as I'am aware. :clap:

Has he got dual wheels!!

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here