Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long before Adams is GONE ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well a piss poor under 6000 crowd, DICKED 4-1 at home by a not that GOOD team and a bench led by a POISON dwarf who SEEMINGLY have no IDEA on tactics bar a LONG ball HOOF it upfield game.
I wonder if Dean Wilkins and ian Chapman are having a chuckle tonight at the IMPROVEMENT Adams has BROUGHT to the club ?

ADAMS OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Guess who's back then...................

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Well a piss poor under 6000 crowd, DICKED 4-1 at home by a not that GOOD team and a bench led by a POISON dwarf who SEEMINGLY have no IDEA on tactics bar a LONG ball HOOF it upfield game.
I wonder if Dean Wilkins and ian Chapman are having a chuckle tonight at the IMPROVEMENT Adams has BROUGHT to the club ?

ADAMS OUT

SACK THE BOARD

Ern don't sit on the fence old boy

1066gull

Post When We're Losing

You Only Post When We're Losing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you are spot on Eanest mate.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ern don't sit on the fence old boy

Harty - on your phone in you mentioned that Ken Brown might be on the show in a couple of weeks - why is it taking so long for him to find out what the fans think?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008

ADAMS OUT

SACK THE BOARD

Well said Ernest - couldn't agree more

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Micky Adams competative record so far

Played 7
Won 4
Drawn 2
Lost 1
For 11
Against 6

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
We need genuine competition in midfield and up front. Until we get this with a 2/3 loan signings (hopefully!) I don't know where Adams turns to next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here