Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how long after a filling can you eat?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and I mean a filling of the TOOTH kind not some banana up the arse jobby!

Had two fillings done at 5pm and am bloody STARVING but scared i'm gonna rip 'em out when I munch on me CHIPS like!
ta

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I always go for when the anesthetic spl has worn off, usually couple of hours. ALthough if you keep your face warm you can bring the time down, dont have anything crunchy of chewy till tomorrow though.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hmm the numbness has gone, think I might risk it and just chew on the other side....off to Uncle Sams I go :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:unclesam: :unclesam: :unclesam: :unclesam:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
You should snort cocaine for the next 24 hours.
This will keep the area numb to help with pain relief and you will also not feel the slightest bit hungry.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i'm off for a filling in an hour.
it'll be a curry later on for me then :D

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd reccomend ultra crunchie Dr Lardarses pork scratchings as soon as you leave the chair Marc

but then I'd also not reccomend going to the dentist, evil people who just dril n fill for pleasure, and because they earn an absolute f***ing fortune for doing it so why wouldn't they :eek:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fillings are f***ing pointless. FACT.
Think about it. What is the only thing left over after a human has been DEAD for a thousand years ? Or maimed/burned horribly in a horrific accident ? Thats right - TEETH. A tooth can survive ANYTHING, so drilling it out and pumping it with mercury is nothing more than a money-making exercise so that dentists can justifiy their existance and make a living.

I clean my teeth thoroughly and regularly. I rarely consume sweets or fizzy drinks. I have no fillings. I will go to the dentist IF and WHEN my teeth hurt, or if I need some kind of reconstructive dental surgeory, and not until. Anyone who has a filling "because the dentist said so" is being FLEECED.

Thats fact that is. You can quote me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Easy 10 said:
Think about it. What is the only thing left over after a human has been DEAD for a thousand years ? Or maimed/burned horribly in a horrific accident ? Thats right - TEETH. A tooth can survive ANYTHING, so drilling it out and pumping it with mercury is nothing more than a money-making exercise so that dentists can justifiy their existance and make a living.

I clean my teeth thoroughly and regularly. I rarely consume sweets or fizzy drinks. I have no fillings. I will go to the dentist IF and WHEN my teeth hurt, or if I need some kind of reconstructive dental surgeory, and not until. Anyone who has a filling "because the dentist said so" is being FLEECED.

there speaks a sensible man :clap: I had no fillings at all and never had tooth ache and got harassed my a bitch of an ex girlfreind to go . . .bingo cashin time for the dentist and got 6 fillings . . . . 2 years later the fuckers fall out, this In my EXPERT opinion proves the fact that dentists are bastards just out to fleece you of your hard earnt cash and with absolutely no incentive or intention of paying any attention to the general welfare of your dental condition. C*NTS the lot of them :angry:

Last edited:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Easy 10 said:

says mr easy 10:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here