Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How is everybody getting to the Donny game on Saturday?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
train from London Road arriving at the ground pretty early. will be getting there early all season i reckon, as, well, it's just lovely being there isn't it!

hanging around for a pint or two after. would do this even if i lived round the corner... what a complete treat to be able to wander into the concourse for a pint straight after the match still in 'match mode'. most games this is exactly what i fancy doing anyway. i'm amazed other clubs don't offer this, well i've never seen it done before.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Think B&H buses subbed it out to Compass as they don't have that many little buses.

Should be pay and ride, or at least I hope so.

TB

On buses.co.uk last time I looked (when the service was announced) it was certainly being shown as a B&H bus route for that day. A shuttle bus every 30 mins (or maybe less).

It didnt state anything about vouchers or specific payment methods. I defiitely got the impression it was a normal bus service where a day saver or single ticket would be fine. I will check this later though.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Ah excellent. Thanks. Was a normal bus ticket fine or was it vouchers only? Also was it from outside the White Horse?
Going you are picked up on the A259 by the little Tesco's.

I just missed one on Saturday, yet parked the car walked down and another pulled up within minutes.

As for payment, I can't believe they would refuse cash. Even officially or un-officially.

TB

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
29 from Uckfield mostly wearing the new home shirt (46 and 1/4)

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
By car from B Hill, over the Beacon and into the Uni car park. Hopefully wearing my new home shirt which I plan to buy on Friday (48)

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Park n ride - not decided on Mill Rd or Mithras House yet though. Used Mill Rd for Withdean and for both times at the Amex but the q's have been long while Mithras has been empty pretty much

Same. If we go to Mithras can we come off A27 at Hollingbury and take Coldean lane to the Lewes Road?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
are the barriers at the station at the ground open? how does the whole travel voucher thing work, with the train companies?

were no barriers that I saw. We just walked on at London Road, and off again at Falmer without showing a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here