Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How is everybody getting to the Donny game on Saturday?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Just a curious question. I got on the 23 to the ground before spurs, but I don't fancy getting the 23 back to Park Street after. Although the bustle of people waiting along the A27 for a bus was quite fun because of the togetherness of it all, but being squished onto a bus and having a few of the more Scoomb fans jump the queue almost made the whole affair a bit niggly.

So, what's the story with the race hill P&R? Anyone use that? Any good?

:p:p

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Train - first time at the Amex, so going down there early and come back late. Not in a rush at all, so happy to let the queues die down whilst I enjoy the facilities.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
652364-wallis-wa-116-g-arzb-little-nellie.jpeg

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
travelling from newhaven to worthing to get the open top bus, calling at the goldstone, withdean and the amex.

will normally just jump on the rattler at newhaven though for other games

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
23 and 25 will start empty after game as very few if any students around - worked OK on saturday both ways

worked to a point :lolol:

until fans wised up to the idea of walking to the uni bus stop to get on an empty bus...that ensures us at the south bound bus stop missed about 3 busses :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
are the barriers at the station at the ground open? how does the whole travel voucher thing work, with the train companies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here