Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How I would LOVE England to line up tonight

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
SI 4 BHA said:
I really hope we don't need a holding player to hang on against a couple of hasbeens and league 1 players! I know they played ok v the swedes, but I also saw them v Wales and an average sunday league side could have beaten them that day!

Would never start a game with Hargreaves - I think it indicates a negative frame of mind. Actually would never play Hargreaves - it's still a complete mystery what he does! Ok so Bayern M are a decent side in an ordinart league, but as far as I recall no top English, Spanish or Italian clubs have ever been linked with him which suggests he's not world class.

Fair point, we should be looking for a comfy win today, which means attacking football and a competent defence

OH was linked with Arsenal a year or so ago but decided to stay in GErmany where he'd win something ! unlike if he went to Real Madrid for example !

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
REDLAND said:
Robbo

Stevie G Rio Terry Cole

Carrick

Becks Lamps Cole

Owen RoboCrouch

listening the the radio this morning were we? thank heavens the cock who suggested Steve gerrard at right back was laughed off air.

get an original thought - it can't fail to be better.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Re: Re: How I would LOVE England to line up tonight

Normal Rob said:
listening the the radio this morning were we? thank heavens the cock who suggested Steve gerrard at right back was laughed off air.

get an original thought - it can't fail to be better.

actually no I wasn't so Ner nee nah !!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
zefarelly said:
Robinson

Carragher Terry Ferdinand Cole

Hargreaves

Beckham Gerrard Cole

Owen Crouch

Agree with that.