Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How hot is it where you are?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
By the sea in Cesme.... made it to 40 degrees today. Perfect for a dip and a beer :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Scorchio in Lanzarote

image.jpeg

:thumbsup:

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
A cool 19 degrees here in Mexico City with usual showers/rain on its way this afternoon - rainy season started so everything turning green.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yesterday it was 118F here (47.8C). Imagine getting into your car after work when it has sat in the sun all day.

Thankfully it's cooled off today...only going to reach 116F.....

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
41C (105.8F) here now in Dubai. Predicted 44C (111.2F) tomorrow.

After some consideration, today probably wasn't the best day for the A/C where I live to stop working.

Had that a few weeks ago. AC packed up fin Thursday evening. Maintenance chaps turned up on Saturday afternoon after two nights of continuous sweating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Had that a few weeks ago. AC packed up fin Thursday evening. Maintenance chaps turned up on Saturday afternoon after two nights of continuous sweating.

That’s me sweating not he maintenance guys

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sat in the pub garden now, total change in the weather in the last few hours. Dropped 10 degrees

I think that’s what must have happened on Shoreham beach ...went over there at six o’clock and the traffic exiting it, went from one end to the other...ive never seen it like it in all my years

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The kind of temperature we had today always makes me remember how much I love the spring/summer on the south east coast, of all the places I've lived in England up north, and abroad in hotter places.

Generally very sunny and not 3/4 of the summer cloud and rain, but also low to mid 20s max for most of spring and summer - perfect. Temperatures like today are great for a bit, but working and getting shit done in them is a bitch

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The kind of temperature we had today always makes me remember how much I love the spring/summer on the south east coast, of all the places I've lived in England up north, and abroad in hotter places.

Generally very sunny and not 3/4 of the summer cloud and rain, but also low to mid 20s max for most of spring and summer - perfect. Temperatures like today are great for a bit, but working and getting shit done in them is a bitch

Lol...and when u climb into the van (without air conditioning) for the next job......melting :D

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It’s about 10° here at the moment, but should warm up to about 15° later.

Beautiful sunny winters day:smile:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Until a short heatwave at the very end of lockdown proper, we experienced in lockdown literally weeks and months of daily max’s in the low 20’s and sunny. Usually with minimal winds, unusual for Brighton!

Glorious. We got some great bikes rides in, on quiet roads.

That would be my perfect summer weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here