Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How HARD will it be to get Palace tickets?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I haven't been to the AMEX yet (yes shame on me, but can't really afford it) but I'm really eyeing up the Palace game at the end of September to be my first AMEX experience, just wondering if it will be super hard to get a couple next to each other, or will it be easy if we book them early?

If you have not as yet been to a game. Then, no offence, but you just don't deserve them. There are plenty NON STH who have scrambled around to pick up tickets for some or all of the games so far. They WILL get them ahead of you, and THEY SHOULD get them ahead of you.

Good luck though eh.

I am unable to get to the game I have been offered silly money for the use of my season tic that day, brother is having the ticket free.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I haven't been to the AMEX yet (yes shame on me, but can't really afford it) but I'm really eyeing up the Palace game at the end of September to be my first AMEX experience, just wondering if it will be super hard to get a couple next to each other, or will it be easy if we book them early?

With respect, you claim not to be able to afford to go to the Amex yet are able to afford the Palarse game? Try supporting us when you can afford it at any home game, not just the 'glamour' ties?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here