Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How good was TLOs flounce

Rate the flounce

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy Tim

It's very hard to judge a flounce until the inevitable return. I've seen many flounces since 1997, and at first sight it is indeed a fine flounce. A real mix of stubbornness and a little embarrassment on his behalf leading to a superb over reaction.

Scored an 8 from me, but that could rise based on reappearances

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that was indeed GENIUS, getting all worked up over nothing and flouncing off like a fairy...BRILLIANT! 9/10 for me

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
That was brillo! Good use of 'bollocks', especially 'bollocks to the f**king lot of you', I can even see the dismissive hand over his shoulder as he walks away...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh I'm certain it's right up there and at the risk of sounding arrogant I think I'm a pretty keen and dedicated NSC flouncologist.

In fact, in my mind it's only been bettered by the one that climaxed in the unforgettable phrase "deleting cookies now". Some of DtG's or Gareth's may well have been better over the years but when there have been so many...:)

D

Deleted User X18H

But will he still be on The Radio !! He is you know, on The Radio.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
SpinalTap_Edith_503.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm giving that a perfect TEN. You could almost feel the fury building up as you read the thread. Also Al has said something one hopes he doesn't mean in ''Bollocks to REMF'' which shows he lost in COMPLETELY.

A classic.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's just a shame that he will be back imho shown his true colours me thinks see below

Noun
Singular
ligger
Plural
liggers

ligger (plural liggers)

(slang) A freeloader or hanger-on, especially in the behind the scenes football club industry.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
and to think I ignored the testimonials thread cos it looked so boring.
Marvellous ranting. 8

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
just a shame there isnt an appropriate smiley...

oh, wait, whats this??????

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm giving that a perfect TEN. You could almost feel the fury building up as you read the thread. Also Al has said something one hopes he doesn't mean in ''Bollocks to REMF'' which shows he lost in COMPLETELY.

A classic.
Good point about REMF selfish springs to mind, cant wait for the groveling apoligy to all with smaterings of I was in a dark place at the time or i was having a shit day!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Hmmm… fair amount of anger and denial throughout the thread… followed by a SUPERB admission that something someone wrote WEEKS ago on NSC is STILL getting to him… mentions himself in the third-person (possibly an attempt to distance himself from his NSC character?)… a swipe at NSC and a CHARITY… that's all good.

But loses marks for actually WRITING that he's flouncing. And the fact that he'll be back within a day or two - or perhaps a few hours.

7/10 from me.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Superb. Best one for ages. 8.5. As Stumpy says, it can only be truly judged in time, once he re-appears. I cant believe I didn't read the thread earlier. That's what makes it so fantastic- a huge flounce on a thread titled 'Testimonials'. How on earth did that result in such brilliance? If the thread was titled 'No more sooties playing for BHA' or something then fair enough, but it came from nowhere.

Brilliant.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What's the accepted protocol from coming back a flounce ?

Personally I think it's best to sneak a two or three word post into a low key thread.

Leave it for a bit, then very slowly build the word count up until you feel confident enough to start a new thread.

Stumpy Tim

Personally I think it's best to sneak a two or three word post into a low key thread.

Leave it for a bit, then very slowly build the word count up until you feel confident enough to start a new thread.

I believe Nibble & Spielberg need to be approached first for advice

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Generally protocol is to start another thread about how good Transformers 2 is. I'm not sure that will work in this case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here