Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How good is the Amex CCTV

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Apparently leeds fans assaulted bar staff at half-time and more were assaulted by palace. Add on the wallys throwing stuff from WSU and towards the goalie from the north stand and you have a lot of violence which should be on CCTV.

I would also like to know why someone assaulting staff at half-time can not be found within 45 minutes in a stand only holding 2500.

If it takes longer then is there any reason why once there mug is identified that the local constabulary cant pay a visit. If these twats think there is consequences to taking the piss at Brighton they will probably stop, but if the club pussyfoot around then I am sorry to say the ground is going to get trashed, again and again.

Does anyone actually know whether there are any league rules making clubs responsible for damage, or is that just wishful thinking I have read on here?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The CCTV is apparently state of the art and can pinpoint anything and anybody. After 1 game my grandson who is 17, was picked out and stewards sent to sort pout him 'drinking' in the North Stand Concourse area. He was in fact holding his uncles beer who was standing just outside about 3 feet away having a smoke. He is totally anti alcohol so wouldnt have been drinking but full marks the CCTV highlighted a young lad with a beer.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I am in the east stand near the north stand and clearly saw two bottles thrown near the end of the first half

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
I am in the east stand near the north stand and clearly saw two bottles thrown near the end of the first half

I'm right behind the goal. The only things I have seen thrown are 2 paper planes v Leeds and one paper plane v Palace.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Apparently leeds fans assaulted bar staff at half-time and more were assaulted by palace. Add on the wallys throwing stuff from WSU and towards the goalie from the north stand and you have a lot of violence which should be on CCTV.

I would also like to know why someone assaulting staff at half-time can not be found within 45 minutes in a stand only holding 2500.

If it takes longer then is there any reason why once there mug is identified that the local constabulary cant pay a visit. If these twats think there is consequences to taking the piss at Brighton they will probably stop, but if the club pussyfoot around then I am sorry to say the ground is going to get trashed, again and again.

Does anyone actually know whether there are any league rules making clubs responsible for damage, or is that just wishful thinking I have read on here?

I was not aware of any bar staff being assaulted on Tuesday night by Palace fans.Is this true or a rumour?
Surely if that was the case they would have shut the bars down.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was not aware of any bar staff being assaulted on Tuesday night by Palace fans.Is this true or a rumour?
Surely if that was the case they would have shut the bars down.

He's talking about Leeds fans, and the bar was shut down :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm right behind the goal. The only things I have seen thrown are 2 paper planes v Leeds and one paper plane v Palace.

Sounds like the work of the notorious Origami Army, although I was under the impression that they'd folded...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think the only damage in the Palace end was to a few seats, and frankly having sat on the splintered old wooden things at your gaff, I'm not surprised you guys wanted to take some of ours as souvenirs.

Apparently Palace have installed their own CCTV at Selhurst.

It's a sketch artist with a telescope.

I thank you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here