Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how GAY would you say you are?

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Adriodinho said:
Done it again and ive increased to 30%

getting worried now

So you're 50 per cent more gay than you were less than three months ago? Wow, that is impressive progress. You've clearly been putting in the work!

At this rampant rate of gayification, you should be approaching 100 per cent homosexuality just in time for next winter.

Keep it up!
(And away, very far away...)

:)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...chez, you need to get more in touch with your feminine side mate, the women love it...being a caveman type is so 80's

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Well, I never thought I was, but according to that Channel 4 thing, I'm 63% Gay . That'll come as a shock to my wife and children....:eek:

Oh well, better get out and start being gay... Not sure where to go in Leeds now :lolol: :lolol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Hmmmm.....tricky one, i was bought up by 2 ladies (not dykes) and that has put me in tune with my feminine side- i also have 2 girls as kind of best friends (but i have bonked them both)

so i guess i must be as LEAST 26% batty.

i can live with that.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
30% gay.

And 100% confused by questions such as "Does being a good driver make someone a good lover?"

....but really, when you look at the choice;-

Hairy-arse sweat-smelly bloke, stick the highly-prized chopper into a foul stinking exit-hole where the waste-products are - probably getting farts and poo on said prized body part.

Tres romantique n'est par? Non. C'est disgusting and frankly wrong.

Caressing fine silk-soft supple skin, her chin and lips feel nothing like sandpaper, her body curved and lithe, accomodating to fit around, under, and between. Between her thighs - pink honey-glazed-salmon scented petals, already moistened with natures warm lubricant, and through which, creation is made possible. The placement of hot-buttons to increase the reactions and pleasures for both parties, intensifying the experience.

No contest.

A good woman also (usually) knows the many ways to comfort, the scents and oils for relaxing and soothing, the right sounds for the right time and mood.
Blokes are good as pals, but what would possess any lad to want to shag another lad?
Only a wrong-un.

Lesbianism is quite understandable though
:thumbsup:

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
Similarly, I've sucked a hell of a lot of hot cock but I can't say I've particularly enjoyed it.

That said, I do quite like quiche so maybe I'm a bit bi...

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
turienzo's lovechild said:
i reckon i'm about 20% gay

i have been to gay nights, often do PRIDE, sometimes drink COCKTAILS and hug and kiss my friends (not on the lips or on the willy though)

but:

i have never sucked a willy, or had one in my bum, and generally don't fancy men

what about you?

I thought you came out on NorthStandPolls a few weeks back??

Unless it was another tommy boy.....

??? ??? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here