Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How funny will it be...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There would a LOT of eggs on faces here.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I dont think it will be Coppel anymore, but as long as someone good is brought in then it doesnt bother me. If we could get tilson in then i'd be more than happy!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’ve got a feeling it won’t be him. I got the impression that the boo boys at Reading last year really started to grate on Coppell and that this had a bearing on Reading’s home form.

If he has been to Withdean this year then he would have seen what he’d be up against with regard to negativity, lack of atmosphere and high expectation. I’ve got a feeling he’ll will avoid us like the plague and opt for a job at a club where he will have more patient and supportive fans.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It'll be hilarious if it's Dennis Wise. This place will literally implode with rage.

I’ve got a feeling it won’t be him. I got the impression that the boo boys at Reading last year really started to grate on Coppell and that this had a bearing on Reading’s home form.

If he has been to Withdean this year then he would have seen what he’d be up against with regard to negativity, lack of atmosphere and high expectation. I’ve got a feeling he’ll will avoid us like the plague and opt for a job at a club where he will have more patient and supportive fans.

You are kidding! Our fans have quietly suffered some of the worst shite football in relative silence compared to how some fans get. Even the last two weeks, the boos were deserved when they came, and anyone watching can only have sympathized ....or joined in.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It'll be hilarious if it's Dennis Wise. This place will literally implode with rage.
That would be funny. I can see it now "I refuse to go to a game until that little shit is sacked" bla bla bla
thats until we start doing really well and then they'll all come flocking back to share the good times !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Complete crap.
Managers like Coppell have been around long enough to take any booing with a pinch of salt.If he turns us down i can assure you it won't be for that reason.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hmm personally I feel that Coppell, whilst a northerner, prefers to manage down south looking at all the clubs he has been involved with.

Indeed his Man City stint lasted what 6 days or whatever.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Looks like may be in the frame for Hull if Brown goes

Albion keep an eye on Tigers From The Argus)

i am still undecided on coppell, but i am confident he will not take the job at Hull. I cant see him taking over a club which is obviously on the down.

i am not for one second suggesting he wants to come to us (a club which is meant to be on the up... maybe we'll see that soon) but why take over at Hull, just to see them fall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here