Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far do you live from Withdean

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
I live 218 miles away in sunny Plymouth which is 436m round trip - there are 25 home games league/cup this season - I will have done about 20 thats 8720 miles just on home games - effing 'ell, I wish you ain't asked that!
wcnige

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
About a 30-minute walk from home, or an eternity on the no 27 from outside Brighton station on matchdays. Stupid bloody bus route, stupid bloody Spanish villa, stupid bloody windmill... I WANT FALMER!

And then I'll be able to moan about the train journey.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Absolutely no idea.

I drove there in just over ten minutes the other day, however this was probably far from legal.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
About a 6 minute walk :lolol: :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It takes me two and a quarter hours from leaving my Luxury Loft Apartment For Stylish City Living in Preston Park to arriving at Withdean. At a pinch I could do it in two hours ten. Or just the ten if I didn't stop off at the Brewery Tap en route :drink:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
25 miles, 35 minutes by car to the park and ride, then 15 minutes walk (can't be bothered to wait for the bus). The Goldstone used not to take any longer (used to park at the dog track or on the wide pavements further up). A23 does not run nearly as easily as it used to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here