Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far are you...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
20 miles from the Porterhouse, assuming they have any in stock, and as it tastes like arse there (down entirely to the travelling I've been assured....), I don't really care.

Plus this is the Porterhouse, home of the €5.40 pint, so I don't go there very often...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
im pretty sure the north star in worthing serves it, but its not on there

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
there is oneup the road from me in cudham, but i can't see it there on the list, the queens head or something, got rather hammered drinking harveys on christmas eve!!! great memories:drink:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Bluejuice said:
Just 2 minutes round the corner to the Rock which serves a nice drop, but I think my nearest Harveys owned pub is the Lord Nelson. We are shockingly poorly provided for in East Brighton

The I Go opposite the Rock used to serve surprisingly good Harveys, as did the Sudeley Arms (recently poncified); the Dragon (or whatever it's called) does too, I think. Apart from that, it's a bit of a f***ing desert out there.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Seagull's Return said:
The I Go opposite the Rock used to serve surprisingly good Harveys, as did the Sudeley Arms (recently poncified); the Dragon (or whatever it's called) does too, I think. Apart from that, it's a bit of a f***ing desert out there.
Is the Sudeley now the one called the Saint George? If so, their Harvey's ain't that bad.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Bluejuice said:
Just 2 minutes round the corner to the Rock which serves a nice drop, but I think my nearest Harveys owned pub is the Lord Nelson. We are shockingly poorly provided for in East Brighton
If you're in 'East Brighton' (or do you mean *ahem* Whitehawk?) the Constant Service in Hanover is closer, as is (but not by much) the Mitre in Baker Street.

Last edited:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
Is the Sudeley now the one called the Saint George? If so, their Harvey's ain't that bad.

Could well be - street corner boozer, recently done up. Used to have good Harveys and bar billiards, to boot.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
5 minutes walk from the Elephant and Castle and Lewes arms and 10 minutes walk from the John Harvey Tavern....and if the ale is shit in there...you might as well give up drinking.

I can see and smell Harvey's brewery from my back door :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here