Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How exciting - a new MANAGING DIRECTOR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't worry Silent Bob, those are the opinions of Messageboard Keyboard fans, we know better than that , don't we?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sure, but how much do you know about DK, MP, the rest of the board, and I mean really know.

We have a lot of opinions, we hear rumours, but at the end of the day, most of what we "know" is conjecture is it not?

Let's not worry about him till we have a reason to. He has a tough job ahead of him, just cos the pink shirts at Millwall who know how to operate a keyboard slag him, let's give him a chance eh?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I;d be interested to learn why the Millwall fans hold him in such low regard though.

Fans Forum some years back when Coppell was in charge Dick Knight refused to state where any of the money was coming from in regards to funding Falmer and stated that the money is all in place and it's ring fenced.
I'm also waiting before celebrating as I'm really concerned about where all the money is going to come from.
I hope I'm proved wrong
Same place that every other club in land did when they built a new stadium,
a lender.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sure, but how much do you know about DK, MP, the rest of the board, and I mean really know.

We have a lot of opinions, we hear rumours, but at the end of the day, most of what we "know" is conjecture is it not?

Let's not worry about him till we have a reason to. He has a tough job ahead of him, just cos the pink shirts at Millwall who know how to operate a keyboard slag him, let's give him a chance eh?
As Easy 10 said, I'd be interested to know why they think of him this way. That's all.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I seem to recall that Millwall fans main problem about his time in charge was the over-zealous stewards and their attitude towards home fans. Seem to recall there were much complaints over people being kicked out for very little reason and a large number of banning orders being handed out, some of which were given to long-standing supporters.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Surely a managing director is only going to work to the mandate set by the chairman and board of the particular club he is working for? I cant imagine they get a free reign to do what ever they want. But then again maybe I ai'nt got a clue what i'm talking about?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Surely a managing director is only going to work to the mandate set by the chairman and board of the particular club he is working for? I cant imagine they get a free reign to do what ever they want. But then again maybe I ai'nt got a clue what i'm talking about?

It's a fair point. It's often wise to run things with a certain amount of consensus.

I think we should warmly welcome him to the club and let him get his feet under the table before we start moaning about things he might or might not do.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I;d be interested to learn why the Millwall fans hold him in such low regard though.

Cos they're a bunch of thuggish, knuckle-dragging Fagen's Den-dwelling fuckmonkeys with 12 braincells evenly distributed amongst a home crowd of 4,852 whose value judgements might therefore not be worth a great deal?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I seem to recall that Millwall fans main problem about his time in charge was the over-zealous stewards and their attitude towards home fans. Seem to recall there were much complaints over people being kicked out for very little reason and a large number of banning orders being handed out, some of which were given to long-standing supporters.

So, to summarise, they don't like him cos he kicked the thugs out. That's awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here