Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How exciting - a new MANAGING DIRECTOR

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
WOO maybe dick and his lap dog are on they way out. This is too much good news for me to take in over the last 2 days, but there again I am a thick twat!.

Don't be too hard on yourself!

As SuperPhil mentioned. Your job is done now! All the best with your future ventures! :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
And we're recruiting board level staff to take us further. Sorry Ernest, but it's progress, whether you like it or not, this club is now going somewhere, sadly you seem to be waiting behind.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Theres an ancient indian down my local curryhouse. He has white wispy hair and snaggled teeth. I dont think he;s all that bothered about the Albion though.

I have to say Easy that lately you are back to your best. :D

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
Fans Forum some years back when Coppell was in charge Dick Knight refused to state where any of the money was coming from in regards to funding Falmer and stated that the money is all in place and it's ring fenced.
I'm also waiting before celebrating as I'm really concerned about where all the money is going to come from.
I hope I'm proved wrong

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Ooooh, we're going to be a proper club again real soon.

PS Brown out!!!

It's gonna feel strange supporting a normal club again, Some of our younger fans will never have even experienced it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Progressing WHAT ? Where is the progression ? All we have is planning permission and DO not FORGET people were drinking CHEAP champagne 2 years ago CELEBRATING planning permission.
:

Bet you were at the front of the queue and snook back for seconds too :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here